Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANTiShOCK ♣

WORST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD !

15 posts in this topic

Those only had up to 11 kills? The one had 7 laser kills, the other had 4 sword. Laser guy didn't get any with sword, sword guy didn't get any with laser... you got owned by people with deee de deee bars :P

VapoR they were using power wepons ... what was i suppose to do when all i hade was a AR ? But ill give them credit. They were beast with the Laser. The best ive ever seen lol

Guest KSI Precinct 7

Yeah, and they were the worst players in the world. Are you sure you weren't the bad apple out of the bunch. :lol:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3...ayer=ANTiShOCK7

Yes 7 kills withthe sword and 4 kills with the laser... and the kid with the laser had 3 with sword... HORRIBLE !!!

VapoR they were using power wepons ... what was i suppose to do when all i hade was a AR ? But ill give them credit. They were beast with the Laser. The best ive ever seen lol

Here lies the major contradiction of this topic...

Awards

AR's more powerful than the damn BR anyways in matchmaking...

Most of the time i come across someone with AR while i have BR i win

Most of the time i come across someone with AR while i have BR i win

alls ya got ta do is back up while strafing and sometimes jump

unless the ar guy is smart and fires in bursts, he will be stuck reloadin when you hit them with the 4th shot

No you just highly contradicted yourself and you came in here claiming some people are the worst players in the world yet you lost.

Awards