Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cypha Soundz

Soulja Boy Disowned

33 posts in this topic

Guest KSI JAYRMe l7l

Soulja Boy is the worst thing to happen to Hip hop ever!

I remember Rome telling me that Ice T said Soulja boy was doing his thing and making money but was ruining hip-hop at the same time... which he is.

King, if you don't like Hip Hop, don't have a Famous avatar, you have to be a Hip Hop thugster to wear those.

I actually have an Eazy-E shirt that says Hip Hop Thugster. haha

King, if you don't like Hip Hop, don't have a Famous avatar, you have to be a Hip Hop thugster to wear thouse.

Are you ****ing stupid?

Haha, I was joking around, do what you want I don't care. And Alex, chill out man you get so cranky sometimes.

Relax guys you could tell he was being sarcastic....well I could.

Travis Barker Quote

Barker says he has always been interested in many genres of music outside of punk rock, especially hip-hop. In a 2002 interview with MTV he says, "I probably listen to more hip-hop and drum'n'bass than I do punk rock music, and same with Tim and Rob..".

Cite

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Barker

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expensive_Taste

One of Travis Barker's side band is Hip Hop^

So Vapor the answer would be yes, Travis Barker is Hip-Hop.

You should check the second link I posted, it is one of his old bands, Expensive Taste, they are a Hip-Hop band that he made. So yes, he does produce Hip-Hop music.

He is not a musician. He is nothing but a little kid who thinks he's all that but in reality, is a complete idiot and completely oblivious to his surroundings.

I hope bad things happen to him, such as losing all his money or something else that is including losing possessions!

after i heard his and bow-wows song together marco polo. i lost all respect for that dude. both of them actually. gayest song i have ever heard.

also to me travis barker is not rap. he has the skater/thug look but he only does alternative as far as i have heard but i may be wrong. no doubt his wife is hot though. ;-)

IDK, at least Travis is doing what he likes. I don't like him, but respect what he is trying to move rap in the direction it needs to, which is from repetitive bass lines and drum sampling.

all soulja boy does is 'youuuuuuu!' which is uhhh, gay.

runined hip-hop/rap forever.