Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI SEVEN 7

Long 2 weeks

I lost my way home some how. I started at MLG and made history first clan to ever be #1 at MLG after pissing them off which dont take alot to do Im in the air LA is the spot. E3 Expo we got to see and play the games you want to know HALO WARS 10 out of 10 HAWX 10 out of 10 to name a few the gfx we seen for next year they do have it togeather.

I will be out of here tomarrow going to NY for no reason then back home where the work starts. Every one want our #1 team for you that really do 50K no time for BS right to the point.

I have a girls team that is what I want and my only focus for MLG any one that would like to get in that with me please email me at [email protected]

See you all online and you may need to go get Unreal 3 that will be my new home soon.

My brother bought Unreal, I think I'll steal it from him and try it out.

I started at MLG and made history first clan to ever be #1 at MLG after pissing them off which dont take alot to do Im in the air LA is the spot.

What you talking about willis?

Did KSI win something?

according to mlg I have no clue what you are talking about.

Awards

The teams need to have ksi in the name or mlg will just **** us and hide all the ksi affiliated **** like with Lgd.

Awards

Zion wore a shirt for KSI when he was coaching triggers down...

Zion wore a shirt for KSI when he was coaching triggers down...

Yeah that's not hiding KSI. If anything from what I've heard, there were a dozen or so close shots where the KSI shirt was directly noticable and easily viewable.

Awards

Storm your signature is stretching my page. I don't know if read any of my messages but I suggest putting one or two line breaks in your signature between the two images that are right next to each other...

Awards

So ask tons of people outside of ksi if they know what teams KSI sponsors and I bet you a majority of them will have no clue.

Awards