Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smithy

recruitment tips from an original Soldiers XK member.

hey guys this KSI Smithy 7 / aka the black hawk2 / KSI Arcfiend 7. B)

well i have some tips for you, if you are in a huge dryspell and can't find members - either they don't want to or they make fun of it.

I have found numerous ways to help your cause. :D

numero uno 1. - make your members feel comfortable, don't let them be discouraged or feel like they have to do something to kiss butt. :rolleyes:

deuce 2. tell your recruits tht you are only doing your job appointed by the responsible leaders of the communtiy. telling them the truth about the neccessary requirements to join is a big help for your recruits to trust you. ;)

trece 3. telling a member to switch colors is a huge obstacle many of us have to put upon our new recruits. tell them its for rank purposes and identification. :)

quatro 4. - promotions! promotions are a great way to help your members get more involved. the'll hear that word and th'ell do any thing to get it. having them recruit a certain amount of ppl is agreat way for them to get promoted. Also!!! by telling them to recruit certain amounts of ppl it will boost rdcruitment level making the clan larger!! so keep that in mind. :wub:

sinco 5. - play games with your recruits, i find playing some social games quite helpful for your new recruits. letting them own the other team will make them feel proud to represent the community and if they play well enough they can ask if other ppl theyd like to join. in response making clan developement skyrocket. :lol:

lastly 6. - a huge way to get members is by telling other recruits about the other active 11,000 soldiers and leaders. tht will make them feel apart of something. ;)

one last thing - giving your new recruit responsibilities like making them hold clan practices or helping out members find the website, etc. can boost your members activity rating. B)

well these are some tidbits I have from experiance from previous KSI recruitment drives.

thank you very much for reading and I hope these tips help.

dont blame me if these tips you try don't work. im jus giving advice take it or leave it. <_<

What does stsing you were an original XK member have to do with anything? Maybe you disagree with the re-birth of XK. You know it's ot really something to show off considering basically the entire Division split, I was in it also way back and I could care less to say I was...So being back with the Community you started with, are you glad to be a part of the new XK? I like your post recruitment tips too, looks to me you might yet once again be a great Leader in KSI.

What does stsing you were an original XK member have to do with anything? Maybe you disagree with the re-birth of XK. You know it's ot really something to show off considering basically the entire Division split, I was in it also way back and I could care less to say I was...So being back with the Community you started with, are you glad to be a part of the new XK? I like your post recruitment tips too, looks to me you might yet once again be a great Leader in KSI.

lol well being apart of the XK division helps back up my recruitment tips man. :D from experiance way back when I was a private with no name. thts y i put tht in. cuz i recruited my butt off for clans such as Spawnd AD, Soldiers of course, Mi gente whatever tht division tht clan was, knights forgot divison, element FS. those clans are all way back when some being fairly old and some being ancient. im jus stating tht from personal expreiance throughout KSI, it has helped me become the recruiter and leader I am today.

also ty for the encouragement about being a great leader hopefully Soldiers can reach 50 by next week. :lol: so far 5. i got alot of work to do. :lol:

Just try not to screw up this time...

Awards