Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Jaded Clown

WISP WOLF

5 posts in this topic

Ok i meet this huy his gamer tag is WISP WOLF and he clames to be a grat co-founder that has roken records and such dose any one kno whoo he is and is he what he says he is i wana know becuase hes takeing my cpls and pvts and puting them into is hnored roge clan (thar reps KSI he says) plz help e find out who this guy is but i dont see how he cold rep us cuz he dosent even have a KSI tag idk help me pl

a more clear explimation

hes taken members from me but he says hes a ligit roge KSI clan wich sounds like BULL and he says hes a co-founder so he has power over me just dosent have a KSI clan tag BULL also i was just wondering if any one knew him from any experiences like this or if hes on the DNH list

Is it possible you can re-type that in Microsoft Word? It made no sense to me at all....Something about some dude poaching members from you?...

i know sory i was so tyerd when i wrote that lmao all it says is hes takeing members from me but he says hes a ligit roge KSI clan wich sounds like BULL and he says hes a co-founder so he has power over me just dosent have a KSI clan tag BULL also i was just wondering if any one knew him from any experiences like this or if hes on the DNH list

So, did you give him those members? Remember, he may be "higher-up" than you, but remember to talk to your TRUE higher-ups (Founders, Co-Clan) when a situation like this occurs. If he looks shady, ask for assistance. You won't get in trouble for being weary and watching out for potential poachers.

Sounds like a poacher, but what do I know. I'm just Gaia's lover (GET ON XBOX, YOU NOOBHEAD!!!)

Well if he's taking your corporals and privates and putting them in his "so called KSI clan" that "reps KSI" then I doubt that he's legit. If he has no KSI tag then I also doubt he's a KSI member. Warn your members about him and that if they choose to go to him, they are leaving KSI by doing so.

If further problems persist, please post them here so we can then settle the problem.

Awards