Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI TwistdNinja

biggest cheater

13 posts in this topic

So how is this cheating? I know people that have gotten their general in less than 30 games. But that was only on a new account.

So how is this cheating? I know people that have gotten their general in less than 30 games. But that was only on a new account.

cause he isnt good and if you look at his games, its page after page of boosting

Well giving a link to that would've helped a little more :P

You cannot reach a general rank in Halo 3 in 30 games. That is IMPOSSIBLE. You must have 600 experience to be a General rank.

You can reach a 50 if your are EXTREMELY lucky and get perhaps the best stats possible, while playing rank 40s-50 but I think it'd be more approapriate to say in 60-70 games. I've always heard the first hundred games is prime level 50 territory, 60 games is heavily stretching it.

Where is Vapor/HB to give their opinion on this matter...

Awards

If you don't play the playlist that much and win all the time, leveling up is easy. I don't care what people say but officer ranking has nothing to do with ranking up in any playlist. If you don't play team doubles a lot but you win mostly everytime you go in, you will level up quick.

Fastest way to level up is getting a new account and playing with at least one 50 in your party and don't lose, you'll level up to a 40 in like 15 to 20 games.

When I was helping rome get his 50 he went from a 47 to a 49 and on my other account i rarely lost any TS games and i went from a 31 to 50 before he got his... only reason is because he played a lot of it and won some and lost some, while i lost maybe 5 or 6 games.

A person can receive the rank of General in a theoretical 300 games (double XP straight) if you don't lose...

Officer ranking indeed has exactly NO effect on your level in any particular playlist... as Sigma (uncertainty in skill) and Mu (level) are unique per playlist...

The higher your uncertainty, the easier you will rank. With every game, your Mu will either decrease or stay the same, depending on the levels of the other team.

On average, it will take a new account approximately 65 games (straight) to level to a fifty, assuming there is a least one fifty in the party. However, if you play with someone (especially in Dubs) who quits out a LOT and thus has a lot of losses (like -300 or more XP,) you can get a fifty in less than 30 games, due to the fact that the other team's combined Mu is a lot higher than your teams, and thus the win 'points' increase exponentially.

A person can receive the rank of General in a theoretical 300 games (double XP straight) if you don't lose...

This is the only exception to the general statement I made. Double Experience Weekend games.

Awards

Wouldn't they need more than 300 games because they still have to play something ranked and get their 50?

Wouldn't they need more than 300 games because they still have to play something ranked and get their 50?

If you win 300 DXP games straight, and you don't get 50, you're pretty much a failure at life. lol ;)

Awards