KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlaTnuM

Support Nova's shirts

Do you like the designs?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nova's shirts are beastly and need our support. I know a bunch of people who like these designs. Lets let the leaders know that we want these designs since they look amazing. Nova's designs

On the front of that shirt, it looks like Yoda in the middle getting ready to bust a move.

Don't tell me you don't see it.

Awards

Use any of them with the rifle on it... They're sooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooood.

I don't like the First one.

the things on the bottom and top on are weird.

and the Logo by it self = Boring.

Very hot son. I'm likin the blue one. (2nd one I believe)

I give my approval (keep in mind I don't make the decision solely on what we sell) that these rock. lol

Maybe a little tweaking for complete perfection but overall they have some nice designs. The battle riffle design is awesome and I could see a bunch of girls (and guys) going with the pink heart shirt.

Awards

I like the first one, the second one, I don't like the front, but the back is sick, and I am so gonna rock the pink.

Thanks guys, I have come to know that the designs will cost a butt-load but I can always change to fit our budgets.

But I hope to make more so we have a complete line-up for you guys to choose. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions, or just want to make your own, I encourage it and I have provided the template for those who don't have it.