Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Relentless7

Does anyone have Microsoft Points i could have please?

11 posts in this topic

hey guys i need 800 microsoft points to change one of my gamertags to KSI. Unfortunately i cannot afford to pay for them. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated

thank you

I recommend buying a KSI T-Shirt which should give you MS Points, I believe. Don't know if they started that.....

I just don't understand how people can afford a 360 console, the internet connection and the monthly fee to play Xbox Live and yet still ask others for MS points. You do realize you can charge straight to the CC that your account is based on to receive MS points?

KSI, in general, does not do hand-outs on request-basis only. Granted, there are several benevolent individuals in KSI that would give you such goodies but that doesn't happen to often. There are competitions here and there, get yourself more involved in the KSI community. Once people recognize your involvement in KSI, the greater the chance of being rewarded for it.

I just don't understand how people can afford a 360 console, the internet connection and the monthly fee to play Xbox Live and yet still ask others for MS points. You do realize you can charge straight to the CC that your account is based on to receive MS points?

*cough cough* parental units *cough cough*

I'm willing to bet anything that an adult who pays all of his/her bills, insurance and the like would not be coming on here asking for free money.

Awards

Damn topdog you are soo rich.

working at that kfc and all.

Awards

Damn topdog you are soo rich.

working at that kfc and all.

Erm. KFC/Taco Bell *****.

45+ Hours a week homo.

Haha, that would kill me, I could not work at a fast foot place for more then 20 hours a week. Working outside FTW!