Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Gunnarnaut

How goes it!

6 posts in this topic

If anyone remembers KSI AD with KSI Juggernaut and Spiderman and lots of other Marvle dudes. People with Naught and Flash in their name. Are they still around?

How are you guys faring nowdays? Still a Halo oriented community? How does the clan structure work now?

Lots of Qs (sorry), can I re-join? I don't want to be a General like I was before though. Too much drama and stuff. Just want a large group of people to play with.

And if it matters, I quit because Halo got boring and I started playin MMOs like WoW and Age of Conan. But I'm bored of WoW now and am coming back to XBL.

Can I re-join AD in some way? Or a bigger clan with more people to play with. People that are cool and not too harcore though.

Oh, and are the rules still the same? No MoB or moding (I wouldn't mod) or trash talk (I don't)

Welcome Back But Nauts Arent Around Anymore Hardly Juggernau7 Was Leader Of BC And With Him Basically I Believe Died The Nauts But AD Is Still Around And Im Sure You Can Join It

>_< I knew Jugg in real life but I lost contact with him when he moved to AZ

I'm pretty shure the marvel people hit AD and left a while back...

Theres a lot that has changed since then...

Damn you KSI Spiderman! I think he went to iti or something like that. I remember Juggernaut calling me one night saying Spiderman hit Crusade.

Juggernaut also hit BC with other people and was blacklisted close to a year ago. iTi tore apart AD when i was director over there. Ionic also bounced from KSI. The only marvel person i know that still plays not in KSI is daredevil.