Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matrix

Walshy Dropped - FB picks up NEIGHBOR!

26 posts in this topic

Well if anyone doesnt know now they will. It is official Final Boss has dropped Walshy and picked up NEIGHBOR from Str8 Rippin. Walshy now heads to one of our sponsored teams Chilled Reality with CallMeGod, Perplexity, and Soviet. In my opinion i think FB will be back on top because of NEIGHBOR's strong slayer ability as Walshy has been struggling. As Chilled Reality in my opinion might be able to go to a 6th place spot. Anyone post and opinions or questions about the whole thing.

Chilled Reality is one of KSI's Pro Teams. And I'm kinda surprised to hear that Walshy was dropped, as he'd been with FB for a while now. Guess they chose the "next best thing".

Awards

Guest Vagrant

lol this is probably a stupid question, but does he know that chilled reality is associated with KSI? maybe its just me, but ive always heard he doesnt like ksi.

Well thats a rumor that goes around but no one will know until someone actually talks to him. But as of right now since cR is one of our sponsors Walshy is KSI lol.

Neighbor is staying at str8, walshy is still gone, and possibly mackeo is going to FB now.

Awards

Neighbor is staying at str8, walshy is still gone, and possibly mackeo is going to FB now.

All you silly kids lol....

Final boss = StrongSide (captain), Og1+2, Mackeo

Str8 = T2 (captain), Legit, Elamite, and NEIGHBOR

Instinct = Lunchbox (captain), Roy, Soviet, and Walshy

tD= Same roster....so....tD top 1 ;)

i find it funny that chilled reality iand tD are ksi's pro teams cuz back in the day callmegod use to be MoB same with Fearitself. ino we are at an alliance now but still

Halo 3 MLG = Boring.

Gears of War MLG = Not Boring.

and (I Hope) Gears of War 2 MLG = BETTER.

People will always hate KSI.. But KSI is a good clan to be with I just wish I could still be part of them.. But I cannot go back on my team... Maybe we can affiliate or something... Thats odd how FB drops Walshy off his own team lol.. very odd. Also Zion tell Snip3down to re add me on xbl. I accidently removed his tag..

Why would you post in it if you think it is pointless then? I made for discussion thats it.

Ok and I can put my opinion on it also.. CORRECT? Don't worry about it... its cool.. thanks for informing me about this I didnt think he would get kicked from FB.

ok.......... But yea there are so many moves going on right now it is tough to say who is where.

check my post in the unleashed section...gives most important updates towards end of first page and beginning of 2nd page

i had to read that post like 5 times!

Awards