Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Tragik

Name Your Favorites

15 posts in this topic

Im gonna have to say that Avenged Sevenfold is so good. A list of my favorite bands are ; CKY, Three Days Grace, System Of A Down, Linkin Park, MCR, Killswitch Engage, and a few more like Breaking Benjamin or lost prophets. If you guys want to know my favorite songs for a certain band just send me a message.

Avenged Sevenfold is my favorite

I also like stuff like: Lil Wayne, DJ KHALED, Rick Ross, Metalica, JFAC

And most techno

Slipknot, Disturbed, Drop Dead Gorgeous, UnderOath, Bullet for My Valentine, Yellowcard, A Change of Pace, Korn, Alexisonfire, Escape the Fate, Motion City Soundtrack. etc....

Mostly anything Death Metal/Alternative/Metal/Rock/Screamo

80's Thrash metal, Glam\Hair\arena rock, Prog Metal, New wave of british heavy metal, classical, blues, jazz or jazz fusion, and pretty much anything with a good or complex solo. Good examples are Testament, Iron Maiden, Scorpions Kiss, Van Halen, White Snake, Mozart, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Guthrie Govan, Nevermore, Dream Theater

Uh man...

Porcupine Tree, The Mars Volta, Dream Theater, 3, Opeth, Between the Buried and Me, Amon Tobin, Godspeed You Black Emperor!, Frank Zappa, Meshuggah, Minus the Bear, Pure Reason Revolution...too many to name...

Uh man...

Porcupine Tree, The Mars Volta, Dream Theater, 3, Opeth, Between the Buried and Me, Amon Tobin, Godspeed You Black Emperor!, Frank Zappa, Meshuggah, Minus the Bear, Pure Reason Revolution...too many to name...

I agree XD

i love classic rock like the grateful dead and led zeppelin. THERE THE BEST EVER! lol

i listen to indie. i like saves the day, say anything, asteria, brand new, the used, third eye blind, boys like girls, the starting line, anythign like that reallyy american hi fi new found glory its all great

Errrmmmm

The Smashing Pumpkins <-Fav,30 Seconds To Mars, Enter Shikari, Paramore, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Avenged Sevenfold

Aerosmith, Guns N Roses, Bumblefoot, Buckethead, Arctic Monkeys, Children of Bodom, Jimi Hendrix, Kiss, Metallica, Paul Gilbert, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Trivium, Velvet Revolver, Yngwie Malmsteen, Led Zeppelin. Too many to write down.