Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider

KSIGear.com Charity

Everyone go check out KSIGear.com and pick yourself up a KSI Shirt and hat. All proceeds will be going to KSI Blk Ghost 7 to help him in this time of need. He is having a personal family crisis and money is very tough for him right now.

If he wants to inform more people on what his situation is that is for him to do, I'm not going to go in deep about it. I don't know all the specifics and whatnot.

So please help out a fellow KSI member and buy a shirt and hat.

Thank you,

KSI Spider 7

PS: Moderators do not move or close this.

Awards

Get to it guys. Blk Ghost is a great guy and even greater friend and so he deserves it.

Well first off, to Blk Ghost, i am very sorry for you, and i hope that you find this moment and time in need only to make you stronger. Please don't give up, and everyday you will maybe find it getting worse, but keep striving to get better, and you will become stronger as a person!

Secondly, i am trying to get my mom to let me buy a shirt and/or hat, and i think we should "unlock" the other six types, because the shirt i really want is one of those... so please give me an update on when they are being released!

Bought a t-shirt, saved a life.

The only thing running through my mind to validate why I bought such a horrible designed t-shirt, which would lay underneath a pile of bricks and wood scraps at that time, would be that phrase.

Sympathies for Ghost's unknown predicament, but like JVav said; give us a better designed t-shirt and I'll buy one.

I totally agree with Jummy. The GFX team has made countless designs for the new products that look much better then the current design.

I would really love to help but I'm having financial problems of my own right now. As soon as I get some spare money on the side I'll be very glad to chip in.