KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Carbon H2

What Kind Of Clothes Do You Wear?

I was wondering what kind of clothes do you guys here wear? I personally wear dress clothes..

Does the clothes you guys wear affect your social status?

Yes it would affect my social status. I wear alot of American Eagle, Hollister, Abercombie & Fitch, some shirts from Timberland, and some band shirts. But for the most part American Eagle is my favorite.

This would be better suited in polls.

Yes it would affect my social status. I wear alot of American Eagle, Hollister, Abercombie & Fitch, some shirts from Timberland, and some band shirts. But for the most part American Eagle is my favorite.

lol Sounds like a pretty boy :P. No offence.

PacSun is the best; famous, DC, ZooYork, Volcom...stuff like that

I too, wear clothes just as ClasH... I do worry about my appearance and how my social status is... American Eagle, too is my favorite, and i have bought easily over $1500 of clothes there, and not counting all my other clothes....

Yeah, I have a ton of clothes too, I do have some Famous shirts though. I care about my apperance, I like to look good, I could care less about my social status though.

I just wear normal clothes, shorts and shirts. You know, the average stuff. Mostly motorcycle shirts. Motorcycles, Dirtbikes and such are a big part of my life.

lol Sounds like a pretty boy :P. No offence.

PacSun is the best; famous, DC, ZooYork, Volcom...stuff like that

pacsun is a great store lol

but the jeans are a rip-off when they are not on-sale

I usually just make my own shirts..

I have a Heat Transfer Press so, I just put whatever design I want onto a shirt.

It's very nice.

^_^

My favorite store right now is forever 21 ^_^

Forever 21? You're not old enough yet :P

Ever heard of EbLens? I go there once in a while, but I'm trying to get my hands on these shirts: They look pretty cool

I prefer to dress casually. I don't like to draw attention to myself, and I really don't care if I have to buy jeans at Walmart, lol...they're cheaper. More money to spend on things I enjoy, such as my car. The one thing in life that I blatantly flaunt in public.

i wear a lot of southpole clothes

I use to be with you on that one. I know longer where those kinda clothes anymore since my moms business is soon to be droped down to me.

I mostly wear phat farm. I have a couple polos i like to wear but no many. More of a white tee and jeans guy not really flashy but clean and fresh.

Well lol...

One of my friends got the craziest pair ive ever seen I can't even describe it lol...

And I bought some Sexy Pink ones with some white on it...