Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.Koda

What Can I Do?

9 posts in this topic

I've asked for moderator access on the forums, only to be told that I'm too new to get it. (CN's Forums, not all)

I've asked for KSIClan Access to be able to update squadlists. Only to be told that only Generals and above can get it.

I cannot do anything. Nothing.

I can't recruit because I'm horrible at it. (Yes, I've tried.) I can't host joinings because when I'm on, I want to go and play something. Not sit in pregame or do customs.

What can I do. I lead. I don't do grunt work like recruiting. That's not me. I understand that that is what supposedly needs to happen to rank up but if that's how I need to rank up, I'd rather stay the rank I am.

I need something I can do on the computer. That's what I'm good at.

~{IG}~

i said the same thing to my self but you just gotta keep trying and just ask for recruiting tips and post on the forums from time to time but recruiting and stuff is the only way to get the to top

Ya, But there has gotta be another way. I mean I can recruit for a little. But I don't want to base my sqaud around recruiting. Then we're not a "Gaming Community" We're a "Recruiting Community", and that's not right. I understand that you need to recruit to boost your numbers. Yes. But we also need to focus on the reason KSI was made, and that's to bring gamers together and play. Not Recruit...

Every message I hear. : "Recruit" "Leaders, Recruit" "No matter what rank you are, recruit" Its all focused on gaining members....

~{IG}~

at your rank it is but trust me when you rank up much higher there's gonna be alot for you to do just have patience and complaining isnt gonna help

You have to play the game to recruit. As far as recruiting goes, with proper tips and training anyone can be a decent recruiter. You're post count does say that you are a bit new to the forums to be a moderator over a division section and that is usually given to co-division leaders through directors.

KSIClan.net access is usually given to Generals and sometimes majors and there may be a few captains on that list but I'm not entirely sure. You could work on becoming a better recruiter, help hold and organize squad matches, and once you get better at these you can train others to do so who will eventually take your place if you move up in rank.

Awards

so you wanna work behind the scenes??

Yea, Im better at stuff on the computer, or Management. That's Why its soo hard for me to rank up now. If I was given a general position or something, It'd be sooo much easier. I can manage my own squad, I did in my other gaming community.... but I left because the leader was being a jerk to me and harassing me. So I came here from a friend.

~{IG}~