Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Red Eyes 7

Whos going to Toronto!?

Hey i live in Buffalo Ny and MLG Pro's next stop is in Toronto Canada, before i take the long car ride i was wondering who from KSI is going to be there and does it cost anything to go the a mlg event?

MLG cost nothing to spectate, however... your room, your gas, your food, and whatever other expenses will rack up. I spent hundreds (like 400-500) just getting too and from Chicago when I drove and that was last august with cheaper gas prices...

Awards

actually MLG Canada is directed differently than the other events...and there IS a spectating fee of 25$ per day to my knowledge. It is even spoken about in the MLG Forums. I fly into Buffalo with our Girls of Fatal Attraction.

actually MLG Canada is directed differently than the other events...and there IS a spectating fee of 25$ per day to my knowledge. It is even spoken about in the MLG Forums. I fly into Buffalo with our Girls of Fatal Attraction.

This is true, MLG Toronto is in conjunction with Fan(something...) and to get in it's either $25 a day, $49 for a 3 day pass or $69 for a special pass.

Awards