Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBTSlJeffenatrix

Something I have been working on...

6 posts in this topic

idk where your link took me, but I tried it and it actually worked. I'm afraid it might be some sort of keylogger though.

EDIT: lol, nvm. I didn't see the continue button on there.

Holy crap... Jeff, is that you? Wow, I haven't talked to you and Baron in a long time, how's it been?

Awards

CBTS is still around?

I also Know Baron when we had an alliance with CBTS while I was in FSI. I talk to him on AIM from time to time.

I remember setting up the alliance with CBTS and KSI way way back when and then that fell through a week or so later. I talked to Baron regularly for a while afterwards. I still have him on MSN. Jeff just dropped out of the picture completely for me though. I remember he started a team up with some friends elsewhere or something then didn't hear from him after that.

Awards

I remember setting up the alliance with CBTS and KSI way way back when and then that fell through a week or so later. I talked to Baron regularly for a while afterwards. I still have him on MSN. Jeff just dropped out of the picture completely for me though. I remember he started a team up with some friends elsewhere or something then didn't hear from him after that.

Yeah I am still around. Hit me up on:

XBL: xJeffenatrix

MSN: [email protected]

AIM: Jeffenatrix (sometimes on)

Yahoo: [email protected] (rarely on)

And please spam that site for me :P

http://www.halocrusades.com?p=page&x=851