Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Demonic21

clan question

14 posts in this topic

well when i was recruited i threw around the idea of changing my gamer tag to KSI Demo or something like that but was told to wait till the morning to see if i was officially in (forget who told me this) and was wondering if i was officially in?

If you made the application in the Intro forum and got a background check passing you then yes! your part of KSI.

But the way I see it, if your willing to spend x amount of money to get a KSI tag then it at least shows you have the dedication to become a KSI member.

Unofficially, welcome to KSI. ;)

well made a thread in the intro zone but never seen anything about a background check? could you point me in the right direction?

No, your doing fine if you posted an application; a leader still has yet to get to your application to run the check.

Up to this point your doing just fine.

well it was more of a intro then a app, but i didn't think i needed a app b/c i was recited O.o. i'm sorry i'm just a tad bit confused.

Do you know what division you was invited into? If you don't know I'll just sound a

and maybe amongst the mass of people rushing into here a Snr. Director will invite you into their division.

;)

I watch Scrubs religiously everyday. :)

For your daily dose though, go to AnythingTV93 on YouTube; currently has Seasons 1 & 2, and starting on 3.

i believe i was invited into the watson division

thought i was the only one who watches scrubs lol

Ummm Watson Division? We do not have a division by that name.

Awards

if watson is a squad it should have 2 or 3 letters behind it. are you on its friends list?

if you have msn or aim hit me up and ill try and figure it out wit you! everything you need is in my sig

Awards

You won't be left out alone in the cold to rome as a "loner in KSI". Someone will pick you up in a division if they haven't done so already.

Awards