Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI xKaosx 7

Suggestions For Clan.Net

First off, I know that this has been brought up before, but I didnt see a topic on it:

On KSIClan.net, we used to have the blacklist so members could see blacklisted gamers and clans.

I would like to know if we can bring this feature back, so that member will be less likely to recruit

a blacklisted member, or a member of a blacklisted clan. I am a Division Leader for LS,

and I honestly don't know whos blacklisted!!

So I ask that we bring back the blacklist to clan.net.

Also, it would be nice to have a feature added to our abilities, to where we can change

members names on the squad list instead of having to delete a member and add them back.

Just an idea. Thanks =D

That is actually a good idea.

And i have another idea: why dont we have a section like the "Employee of The Month" but instead we put there those recetly promoted, to give them recognition.

Awards

No we have both.

The blacklist still exists for certain members and Clans ,

we just dont go crazy with it like we did before.

The DNH list is appeal able, and it is for much less serious causes.

GO DAEMON! I like that idea. =D

The blacklist is used so rarely now (mostly I've only heard of a few other communities being blacklisted) that we took it off of KSIClan.net. The DNH list is on the forums in it's own area at the very bottom.

Awards

You have a point, but we don't want to glorify them either. The blacklist at one point turned into a glorified idiot list... We may have another section or list added in the DNH area for that but I'd rather talk with Capstone about that.

Awards

I want to be a glorified Idiot!! that woud be fun :D