Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coup

McCain or Obama

McCain or Obama  

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,144 posts in this topic

Do You know where your candidate stands on the issues?

i think it wil be very close also

Here is the scenario.

Obama wins.

He is assasinated.

McCain(or Hilary) takes office.

Everyone loses.

lol if obama gets assassinated then how will mc cain get office?

lol

Well, I like both of them equally, so either way it's a win win, but if I had to chose it would be McCain.

Ahem*clears throat

From my dad's opinion, I do not like any of the candidates because and keep in mind that he owns and works at a 7-Eleven for about 15 years:

Obama is an african american.

McCain looks like Bush

Obama is going to be assassinated before he does anything

McCain is old.

-----------------

and he is voting, so now you know why that these elections can be swayed greatly by simple characteristics. :\

wow, well if obama gets it ill move to mexico or realy any wheir he has no power. Why cant bush just be the king, ide vote fore him a 3rd time.

wow, well if obama gets it ill move to mexico or realy any wheir he has no power. Why cant bush just be the king, ide vote fore him a 3rd time.

o i dont even know how to reply t hat but by saying 2 things

obama gets elected

war ends

fox news crys

oli/gass will be down

overall better economy and better forghin policy and relation

mcain wins

war

all money for economy gose to war

rich stays rich poor stays poor

fox news brainwashes america legely

4 more years of bush policys there is no difference between mcain and bush

fact most ppl dont like obama because of tv add smere campain( fox news)

he black

hes muslim

he speaks for the poor

ppl actualy like him

most of america is still stuck in the old times they still dont like black ppl

McCAIN IS BUSH's puppet on all his policys

if he gets elected he wont last 4 years hes old

I voted null because I dont like neither of them....

But If you ask me who I liked? I would say Ron Paul All The Way.

first of all obama wins he will get assasinated no doubt there are too many white supremacists in america mccain is a war vet imean he actually faught for the country he wants to lead so i say let him lead it n do u really want the war to end imean mayb but i just dnt want us to withdrawel and get attacked again u knw cuz terrorist dnt care if were not in war wit them or not they hate us no matter wat and gas prices i would love to go down i drive a bmw n have to put premium in but i would rather have someone run my country well then have better gas prices and if obama get elected n gets assasinated do u really want hillary clinton pres. i mean she couldnt even control her husband wat makes u think she can control the u.s.a thats just my op. on the whole thing

Obama is an african american.

Uh... what does that have to do with anything?

Why cant bush just be the king, ide vote fore him a 3rd time.

Just, don't speak... ever.

Obama's design campaign is flawless, tis why he'll win. :P

http://www.theserif.net/2008/02/gotham-a-f...can-believe-in/

omega, i like you...really. i agree with that 100%!

anyway, i chose mccain, why? well, lets see.. because i work for a living. ya'll say that voting for mccain or republicans in general, help the rich to stay rich, and the poor to stay poor. WRONG!!

noone better helps the poor to stay poor than the democrats. i am a republican, but i am a cop, so therefore, i am FAR from being rich. but i work and have a stable job. the democrats LOVE this whole welfare thing, they absolutely LOVE IT! the welfare system is so abused, with well over 85% of the people who are on it, do NOT need to be on it. but, they stay on it, because they know the good ol goverment is going to allow them to stay on it, while us working class and yes, the rich people, pay for it. it comes out of our paychecks every time we get paid. and i am so tired of paying for people to sit on their butts and produce babies JUST so they can get a check that I'M, and every other working taxpayer, is having for pay for.

and i hate to break it to you silly people with your ideas that obama will end the war. it scares me that people like you who dont keep up with your politicans are the ones who go out and vote. obama doesnt want to END the war, just as mccain doesnt. but they both feel that we need to pull out of iraq, and focus on afgahnistan, or however you spell that country. anyway, doesnt matter who gets elected, we will never leave iraq. it will be like korea, and we will forever have military units stationed there.

McCain.

In my previous post I stated that I like them both, but I have done some research since then. My faimly makes a decent amount of money, my dad owns a succsesfull small buisness that has been around for 50 years, and my mom is a manager over 5 Shaws super markets. They both make a 6 digit salery, now, what I plan to do is go into school, major in buisness, once I graduate go underneath my dad for a year to learn the ropes, then take over the buisness then my dad will have an early retirment. So therefore, I will take over his salery. So based on McCains plans, it will help my faimly finacialy alot more. Honestly, I'm not too bothered by the gas prices either, they arn't affecting me too much.

I voted null because I dont like neither of them....

But If you ask me who I liked? I would say Ron Paul All The Way.

agreed

I'm frankly surprised that Giuliani didn't make it. Look at New York City before he came mayor, and then look at it after he left. Major improvement to NYC, I thought he could do the same to America.

Anyway, if I have to pick between Democrat and lies or Republican and old, I'd pick McCain just because I am a Republican. It is gonna be a tough race though.

I don't see why everyone thinks Bush is such a bad president. I mean Clinton was even worse than Bush when he was in office.

TAKE UR butt TO MEXICO THEN !! bUSH IS TRASH LOOK AT OUR ECONOMY !

GO OBAMA