Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI SEVEN 7

BUY A KSI SHIRT PLEASE

We do alot to give to KSI we work long hours have no family time just to make you happy.

We have T shirts for sale at www.ksigear.com we would like for everyone to pick a shirt up.

We do not want to make money off the shirts. It is for the rainy day fund.

You know when your buddy is about to lose his gamer tag or you want to have a tourney on www.ggtpro.com we have a free tourney going on for free prizes this weekend.

When KSI has teams that we send to help us get respect the shirts will help us to do things.

KSI cost alot of money to maintain if you think Im rich you are wrong, I put any money made back into KSI and my on mony into KSI so do alot of others.

This is how it works we all throw in togeather and if we get back we deside where to put the money again to build.

We dont have big sponsers we spend more time with our members then out after a sponser.

So do us a favor go get a shirt please www.ksigear.com

The Halo Blue shirt made it to main stage at MLG Orlando the team won first place 5 million people seen this grab some gamer history the first time a clan won MLG

www.ksigear.com

please involve privates and corporals they are 80 percent of every squad in ksi. Let get these people involved. Its not that people dont want the shirt the bulk of the population needs to be exposed. SO THIS WEEKEND WE ARE GETTING IT DONE. every squad tag in ksi will spam out 'WWW.KSIGEAR.COM OFFICIAL CLOTHING LINE OF KSI AND PROUD SPONSER OF MLG" thank you i know those you that are active on the forums will support me ... the glory of KSI in which i serve.

I will def be getting a shirt very soon. Its awsome to be able to show my KSI pride. I just can't wait to see more designs and more items.

ima buy one....but can u tell me how long would it take to get to the uk????

I believe this is being worked on. I'll be asking questions on this and have someone post something here about UK shipping.

Awards

We have to sell the one's we have right now before we produce any of the others. Not to mention its to help Ghost out right now. So even if you don't like the design (which I do) then you are still helping the community.

ima buy one....but can u tell me how long would it take to get to the uk????

yeah but you hav to pay for the shipping( + THE Shirt)

I can wait; if I'm going to purchase a t-shirt for $20+ of my well-earned money, I want it to be something that I can wear outside the house. I have paid and given my support for being in KSI and if needed I will make a painfully long list of stuff of which I have done for KSI. I don't say this to brag and whatnot, I just feel like members should not be pressured / pushed into buying a t-shirt; even going to extent of having KSI members spam their friend's list with a message concerning KSIGear.com.

Trust me, if I receive spam mail on my XBL I usually delete the person who sent it. I apologize that someone made a financial investment; mass producing a specific design and seeing that not a lot of people are buying the product. I would be frustrated! But not enough to where I would be pushing it on the community to purchase; using the whole, "Support the Cause." People have different likes and interests; opinions should have been gathered before production was put forward.

Just for making a simple logo for a client, I had to produce 8 different logo concepts before hand; samples of how they would look in a website, letterhead and the likes. Once narrowed down to two, I sent them off to get a professional proof of them on a specific stock and finally got approval on one of the logos. Now that I know what my client wants exactly, I helped mass-produce the letterhead, stationary and website. Same should have been done for KSIGear; your clientele should have been consulted with proofs and designs. The topic in the GFX area should have been there before a t-shirt was mass-produced, not after.

edit: I just seen Brain's design was added. "GGN SHIRT (WHITE)" ftw.

I also agree with Jummy. I don't mind helping KSI out but...to be honest...I'd rather donate...

I believe this is being worked on. I'll be asking questions on this and have someone post something here about UK shipping.

iight men, thanks i noe there is a few members in my squad dat wanna buy a shirt........it will be great if u let us noe, how long would it take nd yh i noe we will hav to pay for the shippin, but it dnt matter.....all of dis is 2 help KSI ;)

I just got he GGN black..hope it doesnt take too long to get here....

Cant wait for the Viral to come out i WANT that one :dance3:

Awards