KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Aveng3dSoul

PLEASE READ ALL KSI?

This Saturday I will trying to get a bunch of people togther and get to know all kinds of ppl from different divsions me personally i want to get to know some more ppl so lets make it happen plez this SATURDAY 7 PM any game cod 4 halo just let me know what you guys want and we will get some parties started :D:D:D:D

If you guys read this please tell your members that this SAT at 7pm cen i will try to get some higher leaders and lower ranks if you would please spam this to your boys and girls so we can get something that would be awesome thank you!!!! :D:D:lol:

This is a quote from your other topic you spammed in several different forums pertaining to the same thing. So why spam another topic when you can bump your other one?

He's placing it where it should be now.

sounds like fun

Guest KSI Precinct 7

Awwh man, I wish I would've seen this topic earlier man. I surely would have been there. <_<

same here i just saw this. i need more ksi friends i only know like 4 ksi peolpe. add me if anyone wants to. im very active

i would love to meet more people from other divisions also i don't have enough friends even tho i do

k ill be thare :D and do it on halo

i would love to meet more people from other divisions also i don't have enough friends even tho i do

did anyone realize lately that this topic was started on like July 25th, so that saturday has come and gone many times lol