Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI REAPA

ahem... yet another Cold loves Tank topic

yes it is that time of year again. about a year a made a topic that stated that our very own KSI "Elizabeth" Cold 7 was indeed in love with KSI "Aaron" Minitank13. well since time has passed, people would normally sway away from each other. Well this didn't happen with her. She wanted to stay close with him, all out of love. Since a year has gone bye, she loves him even more. :cry1:. feel free to bash her in anyway you can, but don't be so mean this topic has to be closed :)

:dancebun::clappingani::cheers:

Love-Sig-2.png

It shouldn't be closed since Chief isn't here anymore. :(

Anyways, yes she can't deny it and her love for me has only increased since last year. That's why after a year I am her sig/sex slave. :)

It's an anniversary. :P

I hope it doesn't take a month for a reply this time. :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and look at the difference between this year and last year. :P

love-sig.png

Love-Sig-2.png

I think this year's is more specialer. :)

hahaha!! i just HAD to make another account so i could come in here and post in this thread!! and well, because tank told me too :P

anyway, long live tank and cold!!!!

where is cold, anyway?? does she still get on here?? i know she hasnt been on LIVE in like 74 days or something.. unless she just got a new account...? and HAI JUMMY!!! my sexy british man!!

Yes she does. But she's on vacation now and I wouldn't exactly include getting on the KSI forums in my RnR either. :ninja:

where is cold, anyway?? does she still get on here?? i know she hasnt been on LIVE in like 74 days or something.. unless she just got a new account...? and HAI JUMMY!!! my sexy british man!!

zomg! heya ashash! how goes things!?

Guest Vagrant
Do we have to bring this up again?

I have magical "flipping" powers. :P

so it all goes in and out...? anyway, you'd make a butch chick. i always thought lezzy was into girly girls.

I see; fatty don't get no love.

:(

BISH!!! i sent you an IM yesterday on MSN, to which YOU, fatty, never responded.... so yeah... suck it!