Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XBL Proxxx

Extra Halo 3 Disc

17 posts in this topic

I really need some help with getting a new HALO 3 disc. If anyone has an extra disc or can help me out in getting one it will be much appreciated. I can't get a new disc because my parents told me the won't give me the money to get it. Also i don't start my new job until next month. So can sumone please help me out.

I will see what I can do. I'm not promising anything though. If I get the money and such, I'll try my best. ;)

Thanks bro. I really really appriciate it. I would get it myself but. Parents had to pay like 9 Grand on my school, and I recently just paid 400+ dollars of my own money to get the books i need.

*Note- Still in High School lol

dang ur still in HS and had to pay for your own books? private school?, back on topic now sorry about your current situation, if it was a halo2 game you needed i'd give you mine (got 2 of em well technicaly 3 b/c i stored it on my hard drive (modded xbox, can't wait to buy a second 360 to mod it)

I HAVE A XBOX AND A XBOX 360 MY XBOX IS MODDED BUT I DON'T USE IT ON THE INTERNET, MY XBOX 360 ISN'T MODDED AND WON'T MOD IT B/C THEN I CAN'T PLAY ONLINE

Lol yea i go to private school. It sucks but oh well good for sports. and I'm a Junior too so i got one more year left arghh!!

I could use a H2 since i may not be able to get an H3 soon.

if it was a halo2 game you needed i'd give you mine (got 2 of em well technicaly 3 b/c i stored it on my hard drive (modded xbox, can't wait to buy a second 360 to mod it)

KSI Code of Conduct: Read numbers one and ten.

Phail, Mr. Demonic... phail.

Awards

KSI Code of Conduct: Read numbers one and ten.

Phail, Mr. Demonic... phail.

my original xbox that i don't play on live with is modded, however my xbox360 isn't modded (i hate people who use mods to win games that just shows u have no skill)

i'm not one of those modders who mod to win i only mod on my original xbox and only to have fun with my friends who come over

Ok. Its cool. As long as your 360 isn't modded.

Uhhh... I'm not so sure about that. Regardless of what you modify, you're still modifying it, and at last check that was against the "rules".

Then again, I'm "old school" (3-4 years) so things may have changed a bit.

Awards

my xbox hasn't been online for 3 years (my xbox360 which is unmounted i play daily). like i said i hate cheaters i rather lose (i rather lose 50-2 then to cheat to win)

Im having the same issue. I gotta get a H3 disc sometime soon along with a 3 month. Its ticking me off...

MY parents stop supporting me, and keep saying: Get a job, Get a job, Get a job, but no one is hiring where we are.

~{IG}~

as of now i may not be able to ship it to you because i owe my bank 35 bucks for over drafting (only 80 cents X.x) and i have to buy a new tire for my car because my passenger tire in the back went flat on me while i was going 70 on the freaking highway >.< (I HAVE THE WORST OF LUCK!! :verymad::bomb::angry2::banghead: )

actually if anyone can give me 15 dollars on paypal that will be alot better in stead of giving me a new halo or spending 39 for a used one.