Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Kill Steal 7

Faq Q and A

15 posts in this topic

KSI I would like to get all of your input on this so if you have one posted it if you can make one better make it better (my grammar sucks)

Faq Q and A

Q: What does KSI stand for?

A: KSI stands for Knowledge Strength Integrity, the main characteristics that define our community and our members

Q: What is KSI?

A: KSI is a Gaming Community. KSI consists of over 12,000+ members on multiple games on x-box live on games like gears of war, call of duty, halo 3, etc.

Q: What are the benefits of joining/being in KSI?

A: KSI is a great place to find good friends online that are striving to provide a positive gaming environment for the members/yourself to enjoy. Its also a great place to learn computer skills, such as graphics, and basic web management. We are also a good introduction for people management that have been known to build future interest in Business management and develop others for there future in the corporate/ college world.

Q; Does KSI have a website?

A: ksi has many sites, but the main one is http://www.ksiglobal.com

Q: How do I go up in ranks?

A: We have a ranking structure very detailed on http://www.ksiglobal.com, and all you have to do is work and follow that and you are good to go!

Q: Do I have to get a KSI gamer tag?

A: No, you don’t but if you want to have the full experience of being a KSI leader you would need one.

Q: How do I get a KSI gamer tag?

A: You can buy a 1,3,12 month or a 1600 ms point card (or you can by 1000 MS points off the dashboard for $12.50, then go and edit your gamertag.)

Q: What are the ranks?

A: http://ksiglobal.com/page.php?100

Q: Does KSI have a code of conduct

A: Yes, this Code of Conduct is the main core of all KSI behavior online and offline, and you can find it onhttp://ksiglobal.com/page.php?3.

Q: What are squad matches?

A: This is where two squads come together to have a friendly match to see who has the best teamwork.

Q: What are squad practices?

A: This where a squad comes together as a team to help one another in gaming skills they lack. (ie generally teach them tactics, jumps, and skills that can benefit eachother.)

Q: What should I look for when I recruit?

A: You should look for a mature 17 or older gamer, active and willing to have fun.

Q: How do I recruit?

A: There are a number of different ways to recruit. One of those ways is to go play team slayer with 3 people, You want to get the 4th person to join your party and play with them some more you get to know there personality.

Q: Why do I need to recruit?

A: To bring more gamers into KSI so we have more people to associate with. Also keep members interested, and give everyone more to play with. To bring options to people marketing wise, and educate people. It gives them an insight on business as well. The more people in KSI, the better it is for everyone.

Q: How do i know whos in KSI?

A: http://ksiclan.net/index.php?db=ksimembers&dm=1

Q: Why does KSI have so many little kids (squeakers)

A: We have this issue due to improper recruiting, and members under the rule of being grandfathered in. Some people allow breaking of rules, which shows a lack of understanding and leadership in KSI.

Q:Why Do So Many people Say KSI Sucks?

A:Well, that is the general opinion of the average Gamer and and disgruntled ex members... KSI does not base recruitment on the players level of Skill..So do end up with a lot of people who lack. We do hold practices and try to help these gamers get better and also have fun. Which is what KSI is about, Making friends, having fun, and always having someone to play with..Therre are people with exceptional skill throughout KSI, but the majority of the Higher ranking players on XBL feel as if they are "above" a community when they dont realy understand what we are about.

I thought it was Knowledge "Strength" and Integrity.

On how to get a KSI gamertag, they can also change there name (that should be noted with the 1600 points area, and you can by 1000 MS points off the dashboard for $12.50.)

Add in at the "Why should I recruit" question, to bring more gamers into KSI so we have more people to associate with. The more people in KSI, the better it is for everyone.

Awards

Faq Q and A

A: Knowledge Strength Integrity, the main characteristics that definy our comunity and our members

A: We are a global gaming comunity, with over 12,000 members, with prescence on games like gears of war, call of duty, halo 3, etc.

A: ksi has many sites, but the main one is www.ksiglobal.com

A: We have a ranking structure very detailed on ksiglobal.com, and all you have to do is work and follow that and you are good to go !

A: No, you don’t but if you want to have the full experience of being a KSI leader you would need one. After the period of 2 weeks.

A: You can buy a 1,3,12 month or a 1600 ms point card (or you can by 1000 MS points off the dashboard for $12.50.), then go and edit your gamertag.

A: http://ksiglobal.com/page.php?100

A: Yes, this Code of Conduct is the main core of all KSI behavior online and offline, and you can find it on http://ksiglobal.com/page.php?3

A: This is where to squad come together to have a friendly match to see who haves the best teamwork.

A: This where a squad comes together as a team to help one another in gaming skills they lack.

A: You should look for a mature 17 or older gamer, active and willing to have fun

A: There are a number of different ways to recruit. One of those ways is to go play team slayer with 3 people, You want to get the 4th person to join your party and play with them some more you get to know there personality.

A: To bring more gamers into KSI so we have more people to associate with. The more people in KSI, the better it is for everyone.

Awards

why should i be active on the forums?

Awards

Q. Why is KillSteal such a nubcake?

A. He just sent me an IM telling me to do one...

:P

Q. Why is Kaos crying

A. Because Killsteal came on to me last night :o

Q. What's your rank in KSI, VapoR?

A. I guess I'm an Admin - Moderator or Moderator - Admin somehow but yea, I still don't do anything so I say I don't have a rank.

Q. Why does KSI have so many little kids (squeakers)

A. No matter how hard we try to keep the squeakers out of KSI, they will always end up in because there is at LEAST 1 PERSON in every division/squad that is 16/17 and when somebody says they are 15 or 16 they are like well that's only 1 year away.... Also there is no way of checking how old they are besides listening to what they tell you. I've met 25 year olds who sound younger than 14 year olds...

Let's keep this to a serious professional tone... We are wanting to improve on this FAQs thing. If you all want to make a Q and A topic in water cooler and spam the hell out of it, be my guest, but let's use this for serious improvements.

Awards

Why Do So Many people Say KSI Sucks?

Well, that is the general opinion of the average Gamer and and disgruntled ex members... KSI does not base recruitment on the players level of Skill..So do end up with a lot of people who lack. We do hold practices and try to help these gamers get better and also have fun. Which is what KSI is about, Making friends, having fun, and always having someone to play with..Therre are people with exceptional skill throughout KSI, but the majority of the Higher ranking players on XBL feel as if they are "above" a community when they dont realy understand what we are about.

Awards

Q. What are the benefits of joining/being in KSI?

A. KSI is a great place to find good friends online that are striving to provide a positive gaming environment for the members/yourself to enjoy. Its also a great place to learn computer skills, such as graphics, and basic web management. We are also a good introduction for people management that have been known to build future interest in Business management and develop others for there future in the corporate/ college world.

Faq Q and A

A: knowledge strength and integrity

A: we are a gaming community, promoting gameplay between giving members the ability to have more active people to play with. We are here to keep gaming professional(no talking trash etc.)

A: KSI has many sites that i no of, some are for the divisions, for all of KSI, marketing, and stores. ksiglobal.com is the main site to view

A: Ranking structure, it is a section on many of our sites, and helps define each rank. Not all leadership is set and stone, some things depend on characteristics and how you get along with others.

A: no, but if you would like to get higher in the ranking structure, like above corporal(depending on the division) you must get a KSI tag.

A: changing your name or buying some sort of gamertag. can be done online or at stores to buy the points/ tag. sometimes they can also be obtained for you by KSI. Tournaments+ksigear.com can usually contribute to this, but also the nicest of leaders, and your friends who may give these to higher ups to save just for you.

A: on the rank structure they are all listed. Some little ranks here and they are seen in KSI here and there.

A: Yes we have a code of conduct although, here and there details are needed.

A: where one area of KSI verses another. the areas are usually like a clan in h2. Around 100 or less are generally apart of a area.

A: Members play with eachother, and generally teach them tactics, jumps, and skills that can benefit eachother.

A: look for someone who would be following the code of conduct. doesnt seem to talk trash, and doesn't seem racist. Also is not cheating, and when asked seems interested. Make sure the first thing you do is be aware of their age. Age 17 and up without exceptions.

A: everyone has their own way, many read the code straight thru, but many know what to tell. they read it in their own words keeping the same point to create interest. Many bring in facts like the size of ksi, and the fact we have websites. We should all include not tolerating trash talk/racist words and jokes, and no cheating.

A: To keep members interested, and give everyone more to play with. To bring options to people marketing wise, and educate people. It gives them an insight on business as well.

Q: How do i know whos in KSI?

A: http://ksiclan.net/index.php?db=ksimembers&dm=1

Q: Why does KSI have so many little kids (squeakers)

A: We have this issue due to improper recruiting, and members under the rule of being grandfathered in. Some people allow breaking of rules, which shows a lack of understanding and leadership in KSI.

Awards