KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI NFLBlitze1

Suggestion: FS: Individual Sub-Sections

Hey guys, i really hope you consider this.

whenever i look in the Firestorm Division Sub Section, i scroll through the list to find the certain topics that i need too. This is annoying. What i am proposing is that you have individual sub sections for each squad so we can allocate a certain squads information to its designated spot. Making it easier to locate and read. I know this is possible because i use to use invision boards on me previous websites. As it is now, most of my members find it difficult enough to locate where to go for the Firestorm sub section. Instead of having a thread that you need to look for, then scroll through old messages to find new messages. i propose that you just make the sub sections so in our squad(equinox), we can post messages that pertain to only our squad without confusing people. THis will help in the ease of being able to sticky important information at the top of the equinox sub section such as upcoming tournament sign ups within our division as well as other important information. I can assure you that better organization will produce better results in activity on the forums for the members of KSI

This has been tried in the past [long, long time ago... back when it went co-founder, founder, co-creator {may be exaggerating a bit regarding the time period, but it used to be that way lol}], and has been proven to be more of a hassle for moderators and administrators to keep everything in check; it may happen again, but I think it's highly unlikely.

Awards

What if we just have one subforum with all the News topics in them, that way they wouldn't ever have to be bumped and it would be easier to find them.

if nobody is going to make sub forums, then atleast make it easier by putting all the news topics in a subforum of its own or pin them all at the top. its getting annoying to have to search through everything and not to mention it makes it harder to keep our squad members active on the forum when its difficult for them to find the topic

I don't think you get it. JT...said no subforums...That means NONE are going to be made.

Important topics should be pinned yes but you shouldn't have to look further than the first page if something is that important. I don't see how your having trouble finding them

I don't think you get it. JT...said no subforums...That means NONE are going to be made.

Important topics should be pinned yes but you shouldn't have to look further than the first page if something is that important. I don't see how your having trouble finding them

no need to get you panties in a bunch :-p j/k

its not me that has a problem with navigating the forums, i am perfectly content. what is a problem is equinox wants its members active on the forums, but the computer illiterate members that we have that don't know how to navigate forums successfully do. all i was suggesting that something different be done or something new. thats all

There really isnt anything that can be done.

teach the members how to use them.

And yeah when I think Ive spelled it out enough and people still don't get it, then yeah panties get bunched.