KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Unl3ashed 2

rock fav. lead singer/////rap fav. rapper

my favorite lead singer in rock has to be corey taylor i mean every thing that guy gets ahold of rocks stonesour,apocalyptica, soulfly, and of course slipknots that dude is awesome........ as for rap i have to man fav. but on my top is eminem cham. luda, lupe, game, dre,ice cube

agree with you completely on Corey Taylor being fav. and honestly he's probably one of the best vocalist ever in rock, he is so diverse with his voice. its unbelievable, actually got to meet him last month during Mayhem Festival. and as for rappers..been to long since i listened to rap to say...

Joey Eppard has the greatest pure voice I've heard in a while. He currently sings for his band 3. New album is absolutely phenomenal.

For growling, I'm crossed between Between the Buried and Me's Tommy Rogers and Opeth's Mikael Åkerfeldt. Both strong voices, but with great variation from pure to growl singing

Rapwise, I like Mos Def the most. His sense of style and rhythm is unmatched in the industry today.

Corey Taylors my FAV BY FARRRRR

I dont really listen to rap, but my fav. lead singer for rock is definelty Steven Tyler from Aerosmith.

chester bennington and for rap...hmm too many

Awards