KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the Jummy

Concerning Forum Spam

Quoted from the forum rules:

Forum Rules elaborated

Spamming (verb 1. to send many copies of a message on the Internet) - If you are trying to reach the majority of KSI and on a topic that relates to KSI, use the general section and post once, ONLY. Spamming will be dealt with by Admins, Global Moderators, and Moderators of the forums. Spam topics will almost always be closed and moved and punishment will be administered as stated below.

1st Offense: 2 day suspension of posting privileges

2nd Offense: 7 day suspension of posting privileges

3rd Offense: 7 week suspension from the forums

4th Offense: Indefinite suspension or indefinite suspension of posting privileges

Topics that do not relate to KSI in general or are spam are to be posted in the Water Cooler / Spam Area.

It absolutely infuriates me when people ignore this rule to mass spam every forum on these forums. Why do people not get the clue? Post whatever important news you think you have either in General, Watercooler, or News area. Trust me, whatever news you think you have; it is not important enough to spam every forum.

I can take it further that by saying leaders of divisions are made moderators over their divisional forum. For you to intrude upon their forum to spam whatever it is; you are stepping past your boundaries and disrespecting the moderators by posting 'something' important to that division. If it needs to be posted in every forum; then consult the forum admins. and they could probably publish a global announcement which is viewed in every forum; but consider that an unlikely option.

You may have a leadership role and whatnot, but forum rules are the rules; enforced by the moderators and administrators put in place. Your position does not give you the authority to be exempt from the rules. If you think that because your post is something concerning the benefit of the whales, to help KSI financially or some other good intentional thing, it doesn't give it the privilege of being spammed in every forum.

Stop spamming the forum.

Nicely done, Jummy.

Yup... =]

My conclusion is right... editorials. A temptingly boring topic made to be very correct, humorous, blunt (I like blunt), and perfectly informative.

I don't consider a post to be spam if it relates to the topic.

Thank you god. Listen to the smart guy!!!

perfectly said XD

Nova you are a spamming fiend !

made me laugh lol

your post is something concerning the benefit of the whales, to help KSI financially or some other good intentional thing, it doesn't give it the

benefit of the whales, pure genius. I laughed so hard!!!!

This should be a part of everyone's forums (with the part Jummy wrote!) =]