Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HB D R

Marketing Idea MLG

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who would be in the top 16 team?

Obviously the top players in KSI; regardless of gender, age or race.

As for the argument of having girls go to MLG; you was mistaken in stating that it is a common marketing strategy. The marketing strategy regarding MLG is have your best players compete in the tournaments and whatever booths you have set up be staffed by a female staff.

If I went to MLG and saw an all female group representing KSI and getting their hair frizzed in the first round, I would be ashamed and probably take off any KSI Gear I am wearing. We need our best competing... simple.

doesnt matter who the top 16 team is and nobody said they were cute girls either lol.

Its simply saying a top 16 mlg team of actual KSI people or girls wearing KSI shirts and playing

If I went to MLG and saw an all female group representing KSI and getting their hair frizzed in the first round, I would be ashamed and probably take off any KSI Gear I am wearing. We need our best competing... simple.

I completely agree w/ u

doesnt matter who the top 16 team is and nobody said they were cute girls either lol.

Its simply saying a top 16 mlg team of actual KSI people or girls wearing KSI shirts and playing

Well..

then Neither...

Just give me a KSI Shirt when I go pro in Gears of War 2. :D

well it was also never stated how the girls would fair in the competition

I don't know of one girl team even top 64 thats why I kept saying they would most likely get knocked out first round. If these girls were any good at all, then I would assume they would heard of at least around KSI...

Well i'm just sayin we don't know much about either team. It depends who is on the teams. It's not impossible for girls to make top 64 just cuz we haven't seen it doesn't mean it can't be done.

Well i'm just sayin we don't know much about either team. It depends who is on the teams. It's not impossible for girls to make top 64 just cuz we haven't seen it doesn't mean it can't be done.

The team should consist of members from Unleashed.

As far as I know, given that I have tried to join, is that you need a specific rank in several different playlists; once attained a 1v1 duel will be held in which the recruiter can discern whether the person is good enough to join. Because Unleashed is the only division in KSI that has a strict recruitment policy enforced; their members should be the ones going to MLG to compete. Anyone is able to try to join Unleashed; there is no discrimination on gender, race and age. Just skill.

MLG is a skill based competition; not a boob-based competition.

Consider Unleashed the Filter; filtering out the gold from the crap. That statement offends someone; I apologize that you wasn't able to make the cut. ;)

The team should consist of members from Unleashed.

As far as I know, given that I have tried to join, is that you need a specific rank in several different playlists; once attained a 1v1 duel will be held in which the recruiter can discern whether the person is good enough to join. Because Unleashed is the only division in KSI that has a strict recruitment policy enforced; their members should be the ones going to MLG to compete.

Consider Unleashed the Filter; filtering out the gold from the crap. That statement offends someone; I apologize that you wasn't able to make the cut.

Everybody basically left besides Vapor and I so...not really going to happen.

Unleashed was basically shutdown after the Orlando incident we will call it as.

i could have tried out when i had my 48 in mlg but i got cheated several time and dont have it but i dont really care that much lol ur statement makes me laugh jummy. but reaper is in and out of unleashed aint he

But once the leadership keeps their word; Unleashed should have its ranks replenished.

Right?

Na reaper spilt because he did top 32 in San Diego and we couldnt get a KSI sponsership in time because of the whole incident.

The team reaper is on doesn't want vapor on it because he doesn't have MLG points.

As I already said, my h3 playing days are taking quite a long break because of what happened.

Bizrs' team is what reaper is on. So clearly the "best" of KSI can't team anymore. Maybe in 09 but by then whocares. I doubt I'll have enough time to go to events and if I do I'll be sponsered on gears 2 by a non clan community website who already wants me on the team to finish out this season for Gears

BUT thats not the point. It is a general question of which is better, top 16 team of actual KSI people or KSI Girls.

I might want to correct my 'all boob statement.'

When I was referring to an all boob team I was referring to an all girls team, not a 'some girls and some overgrown chesty boys' team.

We've gotten the shaft a lot lately huh D R... it's making me sad

pretty much but o well lol

Poda, I'm just trying to see what normal KSI members see of this and how they feel is all. After all they joined KSI for a reason and want to stay for a reason. I'm trying to see what these people think is a better idea not the leaders of KSI.