Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI War Hawk 7

KSI War Hawk 7

28 posts in this topic

Yepppp long time no see. Its War Hawk...... Anybody out there still remember me? If you were around before H3 came out you have probably heard my name or played with me. But I stopped playing 360 for awhile and just started playing again just a few days ago. I only play H2 and COD4. I hate halo 3.

But I have been playing H2 mostly and it got me thinkin about old times when I was in KSI, back in the days when I used to be an annoying squeaker. :lol: So yes you could say I miss KSI. Im thinking about joining again if I still can(im not sure what the rules are anymore). If I can I would like to join a divison for only H2. Should I go ahead and post an application?

If I dont reply soon, Its because Im going out of town for a couple of days to the beach but I couldnt wait until I came back so I hope theres enough time to decide weather or not I can join. Im not sure how it is now because I remember when KSI used to not let ex-KSI members back in so easy.

Thx-

Arent u the guy that recruited kenny LOL

do you know what youve done to KSI by recruiting kenny -_-

So... I've lost count, but this would be your 8th or 9th time re-joining? lol ;)

i only have halo2...add me back nubcake!!

Awards

You're :gay:

Kenny you have been and always will be the gay emo member of KSI hahaha jk

Arent u the guy that recruited kenny LOL

do you know what youve done to KSI by recruiting kenny -_-

yes...sadly I did recruit that nubcake..... I have probably made some pplz life miserable with kenny hahahahah

So... I've lost count, but this would be your 8th or 9th time re-joining? lol ;)

yea....I kinda lost count to....lol I know Brain is like... looking at my name and just shaking his head saying....."I hate that kid" hahaha but when you think of War Hawk you always think of the person who always leaves and comes back so....hahahah I duno, I just have brakes from XBL and then I miss it and start to play again.

Send me a FR on H2. We will go over on what we can do for you. My GT is below:

KSI Carbon H2

or

KSI L0v3rB0y

Thanks,

KSI Carbon H2

Alright, Ill add you when I get on, which will proabably be tomm (Aug 3).

Thx

war hawk is a nub :P

Hey man lol I dont want to hear it hahaha and your still a biscuit head lol

i only have halo2...add me back nubcake!!

TIGHT!!! halo 2 is still the best game out there if ya ask me noobstick lol

Oh and by the way peoples my GT is I SpRaY Pa1nT I ....... If I really decide to stay in KSI for awhile I'll probably change it but for now I'm going to keep it like that until I know im going to stay in KSI for sure lol

I think I got everybody. Well thanks guys glad to see some familar people. hehehe

Thx-

War Hawk-

yes...sadly I did recruit that nubcake..... I have probably made some pplz life miserable with kenny hahahahah

Miserable? More like torture. Not that I am around anymore but... Ya.

welcome bac bro!

Hey man lol I dont want to hear it hahaha and your still a biscuit head lol

I think I got everybody. Well thanks guys glad to see some familar people. hehehe

Thx-

War Hawk-

ok nubsauce :P

war hawk :D do you remember me?

ummmm naw, did u have any other tags?

damn i remember you from back in the old days when DA had that big inter-clan fight with XD...

good times.

doublesarmy.jpg

Yepppp long time no see. Its War Hawk...... Anybody out there still remember me? If you were around before H3 came out you have probably heard my name or played with me. But I stopped playing 360 for awhile and just started playing again just a few days ago. I only play H2 and COD4. I hate halo 3.

But I have been playing H2 mostly and it got me thinkin about old times when I was in KSI, back in the days when I used to be an annoying squeaker. :lol: So yes you could say I miss KSI. Im thinking about joining again if I still can(im not sure what the rules are anymore). If I can I would like to join a divison for only H2. Should I go ahead and post an application?

If I dont reply soon, Its because Im going out of town for a couple of days to the beach but I couldnt wait until I came back so I hope theres enough time to decide weather or not I can join. Im not sure how it is now because I remember when KSI used to not let ex-KSI members back in so easy.

Thx-

c ya around man

damn i remember you from back in the old days when DA had that big inter-clan fight with XD...

good times.

doublesarmy.jpg

oh yeaaaaaaaa lol that was bak when i was jus a little sh*t talker lol heheheheh

yeah we was all immature back then, **** though that was a big fued