Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MoDeD DeAtH

new halo

Bungie’s Community Leader Brian Jarrard has revealed that Bungie are already at work on another Halo game, but strictly speaking it is not Halo 3 but is based on the Halo universe and is a collaboration between Bungie and Peter Jackson. Jarrard simply stated that Halo 3 was definitely not the last Bungie Halo game. Moreover, he tried to dodge a question about how they would pitch future titles as they are an independent company which suggests that such a title could actually go multi-platform.

It was in GamePro this month.

Awards

Well on the back of the Halo case it says "A Stunning Game to End the Trilogy" But you never know. I can't wait!

yea becuase its no a halo game it based on the halo uni

well i admit, h3 was a stretch lol, as far as the story goes, so yeah, neway

why don't they finish the book series, cause when they came out that was really the best book ever. id like to see that versus another game, or even a movie, because the movie is never up to par with the games or books :(

PROOF!

Lol Spider can get it. Please post a link or something.

And think about it this way. Halo makes money. Bungie wants more money. Everybody does. Why stop something that makes money.

It would.

We can use the lies of boobies being there?

PROOF!

Lol Spider can get it. Please post a link or something.

And think about it this way. Halo makes money. Bungie wants more money. Everybody does. Why stop something that makes money.

Because of overkill. :)

Unless this is in gamepro.com's site then I can't post a link, it's in GamePro's publication. And I believe it's called Halo Chronicles. It's supposed to be an epidsode based game and GamePro wasn't sure whether it'd be episodes downloaded via Xbox Live or by disc or what.

Awards