KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zingers

I Have A Question

Its really based on maturity and how they will act when people talk trash. I've been in parties with kids saying they are mature for being 14, they end talking trash and t-bagging in game. You can say you don't but you may end up doing it. Also we are sponsored by a couple people and the game we play are for 17+ and them knowing there are kids that are younger than that will jeopardize it. Its really nothing against you its just a rule that we have to enforce around here. You are welcome to stay on the forums and get to know everyone.

Its really based on maturity and how they will act when people talk trash. I've been in parties with kids saying they are mature for being 14, they end talking trash and t-bagging in game. You can say you don't but you may end up doing it. Also we are sponsored by a couple people and the game we play are for 17+ and them knowing there are kids that are younger than that will jeopardize it. Its really nothing against you its just a rule that we have to enforce around here. You are welcome to stay on the forums and get to know everyone.

So People can't join if they t-bag?