KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LHR BLK Xer0 XI

KSI VIGILANT3 7

A lot of things unexpectedly happen. Oh well though, that's life. Thanks everyone though, and i',m good Killsteal, how you been bro. ;)

P.S. My gamertag is being changed too, thanks for your concern though.

Yeah, i'm back on the forums. Only as a friend though. Hopefully no hard feelings between anyone and me from the our pasts and what not. To clarify the confusion too, I'm not coming back to KSI. I just want to let you guys know that I have no intentions on harming your gaming community in any way, shape, form or fashion. And just want to have peace between us. Thanks.

good luck in the future

i knew vigilante way back when i was in XD i was joking around by saying that. i understand how u can is interpret that though

A lot of things unexpectedly happen. Oh well though, that's life. Thanks everyone though, and i',m good Killsteal, how you been bro. ;)

P.S. My gamertag is being changed too, thanks for your concern though.

Hey they made new rules for changing names and what not on here..

Read this.

http://forums.ksiglobal.com/index.php?showtopic=57933

He banned...again????

Yeah Viggy is my homie wonder why he got rebanned :huh:

he is not banned. He is a group called Pwnd. Basically, he was banned before, and the link or gt was broken somehow. If they were to put him into any other group (Member, Director, GFX etc..) it would automatically be banned again. With the "Pwnd" group, he can still post anywhere just like the rest of us, he just has the Banned look to him. This was how it was explained to me.

Awards