Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI TwistdNinja

points?

21 posts in this topic

From what JT told me if you get like 100,000, then you can change your display name.

If you get 700,000 then you can change someone else's or something or your member title...

Anyway, spamming is being monitored now for this so don't go run off and think you can spam your way to points

fix the permissions: i cant use the points system.

or, rather, when i click on points... it says i dont have permission to use it

be funny though wouldnt it lol

I think most people would go with changing their titles, like mine says Simply The Best

Oh boy. This brings about some SPAM. In past experiences anyway... Nothin all that special about them anyway (IMO of course)

And you can change their name..? Thats going to cause some conflicts lmao

So, does the Edit my Signature count as the i dont have permission thing like the i dont have permission to use my points? Becz i cant like Edit My Signature

Anyway, spamming is being monitored now for this so don't go run off and think you can spam your way to points

Well basically it goes more like this....I get a pm when you changed your name or something lets say and I'm going to look at your posts/topics and if its abused im changing your name back...Should stop the total spamming

I understand. I'm not trying to be negative but just an overall question.. is that worth all the trouble just to get a small user title under your avatar?

will we get points from or past posts and threads since we started on the forums or is it starting as of now so every post/thread u made be4 will not count towards points