Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HB D R

Points system and questions...

177 posts in this topic

Alrighty so....

As you will notice you will gain points for certain things like posting, making topics, etc. You can use these points to buy/do things:

100 to change your avatar

100 to change your sig

10,000 to change your display name

25,000 to change your member title

777000000 to change someone elses member title

This means you have to use points in order to edit your signature and avatar....yes thats correct.

There is a lottery that you can play for 7 points and can buy up to 7 tickets. A winner will get a pm saying they won and recieve 777 points

You can also add money to your bank and make 7% interest to your bank money.

To buy things with points, purchase lotto, etc, then click the points tab at the top right next to gallery

Bottom line....if you spam like crazy to get points, when you buy something, I will get a notification of the purchase and check your posts. If you did spam like crazy, then your purchase will be taken away.

Have fun.

Any questions?

Yeah well on the other hand the don't need to make nearly as much and they work hard enough to get all the requests they get a day in a decent time

but with the amount of people working on sigs its not that much per person, we make sigs for fun its not a job.

Plus dude you got like 14 points right. Invest that in the bank and you will be at 100 withen like 3 days.

Or

Play the Lotto and win 777 points.

but with the amount of people working on sigs its not that much per person, we make sigs for fun its not a job.

They can still make sigs and post them in the gfx gallery and all. Nothing is stopping them from having fun

Well..to be honest it is, if u say ill make it tomm they expect u to have it by tomm. It was pretty much your word to them. And if u dont have it..there prob gonna say its ok just to be nice but in there head there thinking WOW WHERES my sig! So, ya pretty much it kinda is.

yes but its fulfilling to complete a request and have them love it and use it. it makes you feel accomplished because you did something nice for someone with our talents.

Dude it takes at least a WEEK max to make 100 points....how many signatures are people going to need in a week....I'm pretty sure the rules say you can only request one once every 2 weeks anyway

Yes, its good to feel accomplished. But so let me say this. If it was just for fun. And they didnt want to. Wouldnt they have to really? I mean you would get kicked off the team right if u denied ppl's requests becz u dont want to

who says its the same person

I think you might be lost because your not showing you grasp the idea.

Person requests sig...sig is made...person needs 100 points to add it in their profile.

The gfx people can make a million sigs....doesnt matter....but the person who has the sig cant put it in til they get 100.

If that doesnt clear things up, then please try explain what your talking about

listen, ive always liked the sig requests because it was a way to show off my talents and give something nice to people. the requests was a challenge to hone my skills, to be able to work with guidelines, and look at sigs in different ways.

it takes the fun out of forums. your trying to over complicate something that should be simple and pure. why do the foums have to be some game

I have another question..Can u view in the IPoints section how many points each thing takes?

When you hit buy whatever you click on, then it says how many it is.

Yes JT 7...never heard him called that but yeah

It will make no difference on the signature changing.

I will simple upload dafault.png up to my server; whenever I feel like changing my signature I will upload the new signature with the name 'default.png' and over-ride the current signature. That way I will never use the 'edit signature' function.

It's ridiculous to make the simplest functions such a pain. Whatever amuses the admins. though I guess...

i think he means how many points you earn for doing things...posting...new topics, and how did you get so many points

And seems as you compensated yourself for your posts / topics and gave yourself a surplus of points, I can expect you to do the same for all the long-time standing members of this forum?

I should receive some credit for my 2000+ posts on this forum.