KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Angry Hobo

What really grinds my gears...

I have no doubt in my mind I am not the only one in this community who has experienced some form of vulgar language while on Xbox Live since joining the famous KSI clan. Does anyone else but me hate it when JUST because you're in KSI you get trash talked and yelled at even if you destroy them in what ever game it is you are playing? I personally find it very irritating. Especially considering KSI is such a great clan. We have a huge family grown here and all work together. I just personally think its very stereotypical of someone to say, "Oh you're in KSI you must suck, the KSI clan sucks" When indeed we don't. I don't know where i'm quite going with this. But I just think it gets old when people think we are terrible when truely KSI OWNS.

Go KSI, spread the love

the angry hobo.

Well there's nothing like getting trash talked by 9 people (in a 10 person game... I was the 10th) in the game we started in... I was playing UT3 last night and just this one game I got trashed on the whole time. I ended up muting my mic so I wouldn't have to hear them.

I'm frustrated with that game because of it's communication system, it's the only thing I do not like, you have to push AND HOLD the toggle button down to talk, which means you can't play and talk at the same time easily, especially if you are in combat.

Awards

they hate us cus were the best, they want to be us but they cant (most likly the little kids)

Well there's nothing like getting trash talked by 9 people (in a 10 person game... I was the 10th) in the game we started in... I was playing UT3 last night and just this one game I got trashed on the whole time. I ended up muting my mic so I wouldn't have to hear them.

I'm frustrated with that game because of it's communication system, it's the only thing I do not like, you have to push AND HOLD the toggle button down to talk, which means you can't play and talk at the same time easily, especially if you are in combat.

you need to do the mic glitch. what you do is hold down right on ur d-pad, unplug ur mic while still holding the d-pad then plug the mic back in and then release d-pad. the mic icon will stay lit up and you dont need to push that button for the rest of the game. problem solved :dance1::banjump1:

Eh I think the worst for me is when a guy on my own team sends me a halo 3 picture that was made in forge saying KSI sucks or something of that nature. I combatted them by making a KSI owns sign in forge which looked much better by myself =) put it up on my fileshare too =p. But yeah to get trash talked by a team mate was bad for me. Cuz i was like you have no idea what i'd be doing if you weren't on my team. God you're lucky that i can't touch you!!!!!!!! haha

its a force of habit :D were just so amazing that people think we suck so they trash talk us :D its gonna happen all the time when you have a ksi gamer tag. they way you can get them to stop is insult yourself like yeah your right ksi does suck or something then theyd be so confused and not know that to say :P haha

Ah, but i'd consider that something under betrayal in a sense would it not be? Thats dissing your own clan. Which isn't good! haha. I think what you should do is completely diss them, so bad that they have no comeback and end it with something like yeah what KSI insults better then you, KSI plays better then you, and KSI will destroy you!

I used to make fun of them because they'd say "Oh KSI loser you have no life." or something or other, and I just said something along the lines of "You don't have a life if you're wasting your time on someone that supposedly doesn't have a life." Then they'd say "Yea well KSI still sucks and no one likes it!", so I told them "That's why we have so many members...yea...you're right." "Well they're just dumb like the rest of KSI", so I said "No, you're dumb for making such assumptions of people that you have yet to meet." Etc, etc, etc.

Being a calm jerk is so much fun. :P

minitank ur not a calm jerk, ur a crazy jerk <---------- that sounds really wierd.

I'm a crazy jerk when I'm messing around, but a calm jerk when I'm really trying to be a jerk. :P

bout the mic thing....

ever heard of some duct-tape?

psh, well, we all know that spider is RICH, so yeah, he can afford one controller for that one game ;) lol jk

ive had it like taht sometimes. but sometimes its the opposite, theyll c me and b like woahhh ur in KSI that means ur good right? and theyll end up joining. but mostly just trash talk. lol

its a force of habit :D were just so amazing that people think we suck so they trash talk us :D its gonna happen all the time when you have a ksi gamer tag. they way you can get them to stop is insult yourself like yeah your right ksi does suck or something then theyd be so confused and not know that to say :P haha

that is completly true

I used to make fun of them because they'd say "Oh KSI loser you have no life." or something or other, and I just said something along the lines of "You don't have a life if you're wasting your time on someone that supposedly doesn't have a life." Then they'd say "Yea well KSI still sucks and no one likes it!", so I told them "That's why we have so many members...yea...you're right." "Well they're just dumb like the rest of KSI", so I said "No, you're dumb for making such assumptions of people that you have yet to meet." Etc, etc, etc.

Being a calm jerk is so much fun. :P

funny.

I hate it when people on my own team trash talk me and they go -10 and say I suck.

that will happen all the time if your in a clan like this lol.

Basically, KSI > GAMING WORLD

Such a lie, but anyways I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE screwing with ksi people, its just so... so... so... entertaining? Even ask clash or matrix lol great times.

:mellow:

Oh yeah I do remember screwing with ksi. That onslaught game where my service tag was k51 and we asked that guy if we could join ksi and he said **** off :P

ino man we should have toldd him who we were and he'd b like o sh**