Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oskie

lil wayne sux

he raps about stupid **** and he laughs at his own rhymes. when he laughs he sounds like chucky... soooo annoying!

lol. i like kanye west and lupe.

personally, i dislike just about 99.99% of all rap, minus 1 or 2 SONGS, but ive heard him, and he is by FAR in the bottom 5%

lil wayne is sick wit it he has some sick rhymes but thats my opinion YaDiG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awards

lil wayne is sick wit it he has some sick rhymes but thats my opinion YaDiG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA DIG! :mellow:

Hes Ok.

Some Good Songs, Some Crappy Songs.

You're JHooD...you don't count.

:P

LoL why dont i count im human

Awards

lol seriously u saying LiL Wayne suxs lol. I agree that some of his songs are a little annoying, but he is the face of hip-hop right now, he is the hip-hop King right now. Also there is rumors, and lil wayne has also said that He might be starring in the next Fast and the Furious movie. Like Him or not he is hip-hop now and don't suck

lol seriously u saying LiL Wayne suxs lol. I agree that some of his songs are a little annoying, but he is the face of hip-hop right now, he is the hip-hop King right now. Also there is rumors, and lil wayne has also said that He might be starring in the next Fast and the Furious movie. Like Him or not he is hip-hop now and don't suck

I didn't say that he isn't hip hop now, it's obvious that he is...but times change and that is the only reason why. For instance, today in hip hop the people accept and likes crap like Soulja Boy...

PURE GARBAGE!!!

Which the only reason I can explain his success as well.

eh, everyone is entitled to their opinions except Jhood

Exactly. ;)

Why we attacking jHooD he didnt do anything but put his opinion lets leave jHooD alone and no lil wayne is not in the fast and furious but the old cast from the first 1 will be back oh yeah lil wayne is a beast YaDiG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah Tankito13

"im rare like mr clean wit hair" YaDiG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awards

**** Lil' Wayne. I know **** loads of artists that are better than his butt.

Rap ain't the same as it was almost 20 years ago.

but beating up on Jhood is fun

who are you and do i know you?

**** Lil' Wayne. I know **** loads of artists that are better than his butt.

Rap ain't the same as it was almost 20 years ago.

Yeah your right rap was good bak then but that was then this is now and LiL wayne love him or hate him he is wats hot right now yes hes played out but you gotta listen to his mixtapes not just his albums not saying you do but you get wat im saying YaDiG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awards

Have we ever met on xboxlive??

Awards

oh naw just asking caz you were talking like you knew me

Awards

Lil Wayne...he's meh to me. It's impressive that he can freestyle, but that makes his lyrics very lacking and not powerful. MOS DEF FTW!