KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R00t Da3m0n

Forum lottery

Lottery  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

every week.

PS. can you refund the people that entered the lottery

cus you were the winner! and thats unfair :P

YOUR RIGGED IT!! :P jk

^^ yo, fyi, he won legit though, it CHOSE him, and you all knew that he COULD win when you paid for you ticket, cause he was one of first to buy one

personally, i voted for 24 hours, because there will be more chances to win, keeping people doin it, and if you think about it, if 10 people do it each day, (not that hard to get 7 posts a day) assuming they only buy 1 ticket (which is unlikely) so figure around 20 tickets per day are entered, thats an extra 140 points added to 777, thats 917 points for the winner, so 1k a day,

or for the 7 days

777 for the start

20 tickets entered per day so at MAX 140 tickets, but that is unlikely that people will do that (but ill give yall the benefit of the doubt)

140x7 and thats only 980 extra tickets, added to the start, equalling 1757 jackpot once a week for the winner :\

now, in points made per day, i think its rather obvious which makes points faster

also, you will need to buy more tickets to get a CHANCE to win in the 7 day, which, if you don't win, will lose you up to 49 tickets per lotto, unlike in the 24 hour lotto, where you don't NEED to spend that much, because there will be less competition, and if you do, you have a much higher chance to win, therefore winning your points back, and THEN some.

well, here are the points per day, or ppd-

7 day- 251 ppd

24hr- 917 ppd

hmm

so i think its obvious which way is truly better ;)

Guest x Erbs

24 hours is way better so there are more winners and more chances for each person to win. there is a ton of people in ksi. once a week would mean so many more tickets in for it and a lot harder to win.

Guest x Erbs
agree erbs... it should be like daily lotto. So then more people will win.

lol id just like to point out that flyboy said it first. i think its funny that u agree with me when im not the original. :P

thank you for being so noble erbs :D

yeah, i did all the math, he just did the sparknotez version <_<

I too voted for a 24 hour lotery..

Better chances and it will help the forums be more active on a "daily" basis!

24 ftw!!!!

I think there should be like 3 winners per drawing, so the first place prize would be like 1000 points, and 2nd place gets like 55% less then the total purse and 3rd place is like 35% of that that way there are more chances to win.

i think weekly would be good, if not then i'd say daily

hey, go read my post in this topic, and spread it around, weekly is a common misconception

Guest x Erbs

emofag volcom says one week, therefore everyone now knows that is the wrong choice.

one day ftw.

Guest x Erbs

if only u could spell donate right...

so this is decided right??? once a day fo sho.