Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flyboy

FM vs DKM vs TRMK vs TP vs TT

Which Bands bring out the clover in you?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 posts in this topic

Yep, all are Irish bands (celtic kinda, idk what diff people specify as what) a personal list of my favs, just wonderin what you all thought :)

My vote=

1 for each XD

:D

i have every flogging molly song ever written memorized, and its my band's signature to play atleast 1 flogging molly song every battle of the bands we attend

lol. the beatles and led zeppelin are my bands. i have all beatles songs memorized. and all led zeppelin guitar riffs memorized.

Guest Vagrant

Dropkick Murphys is WAY better than flogging molly, Flogging molly is practically an imposter imo

Dropkick Murphys is WAY better than flogging molly, Flogging molly is practically an imposter imo

psh, we don't need your approval vagrant :P

actually, i like them both equally, but since i started listening to FM when i was a child, im a tad biased :\

well i dont even know who any of them are... :P

wow, that is so like you haha

Dropkick is great. I really need to listen to more of that stuff. Very interesting twist on American punk/alternative scene.

BTW, Flyboy's in a band? What you do? Vox?

i actually do a little of everything, lol, im more into drums, but we have a drummer, and i know how to play some songs on guitar, and im learning violin, but for the most part i sing, but we interchange, the only guy who doesn't try others is our ukulele player, id try it but my fingers are too pudgy :\. Plus, i get all the ladies ;)