Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J Pice 7

Hi ... Im new.

So Im kind of new around here. Everyone seems real nice and I was just wondering how things run around here in KSI. I understand you have some leadership structure ... Is it hard to ascend to the top of it? Can I have such a position? I feel I would bring a lot to this community. Any help and comments would be greatly appreciated.

People want to hurt KSI? Why is that? You all seem like nice people. I hope I haven't been playing with any of these people ... Will that affect my chances?

You posted in the wrong section... IDIOT! Gosh, don't you know what you're doing?! :P

dont mind vapor his bf didnt came over today

and yes there are people that hate us for many reasons (like they couldnt get there way) but you are clean... btw who is that brain 7 nub he was bring you down in some of the games

That makes sense ... If my signifigant other didnt come over I would be pretty upset too ... :P

And yeah, that Brain guy was a fellow I met in Matchmaking one day. He says he wants to be a Professional Graphics Artist, but all I ever see him do is eat Oreos and surf the internet.

Don't go flinging around mean names >_< you'll show him we're a ruthless mean clan that hates everyone not like us! We welcome new members (as long as they fit the CoC, but we can't be hating non KSI members come on nowww.

Guest x Erbs

i say we ban him. hes obvioulsy evil. i played a game with him before and he yelled like a 5 year old the whole game. i doubt hes even old enough to join. and even if he is, he talks too much trash. what a bad guy.

i say we ban him. hes obvioulsy evil. i played a game with him before and he yelled like a 5 year old the whole game. i doubt hes even old enough to join. and even if he is, he talks too much trash. what a bad guy.

Now that wasn't very nice ... I dont even recall playing a game with you.

Don't go flinging around mean names >_< you'll show him we're a ruthless mean clan that hates everyone not like us! We welcome new members (as long as they fit the CoC, but we can't be hating non KSI members come on nowww.

Just in case you haven't picked up on it, J Pice is nowhere near a "KSI outsider" by any means; he's a veteran, ****it. lol

Awards