Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMohn

Brett Favre tp the Jets!

71 posts in this topic

I just got a text message from ESPN NEWS saying Brett Favre has been traded to the jets.

After I went on Espn.com I saw he was traded to the New York Jets for a draft pick.

Sorry I just realized I spelled to wrong. I was in a hurry lol

lol this is when Brett Favre gets trashed on and talked about bc the Jets suck, and I don't know how much better he can make them.

lol hey pats just for telling you this awesome news you should donate me some points lol. I want to win the lotto lol I bought like 3 tickets. haha I don't like the fact that you have to buy a ticket to edit your sig thats gay. I edit my sig all the time

From what I've heard so far, Brett Favre moving to the Jets will give them a psychological boost more than anything. Yes, he is a fantastic quarterback, which is going to make the Jets want to play even harder.

Oh yeah, don't forget, they are releasing Chad Pennington by 4pm today. That just sucks for him lol.

What you mean you dont know about superbowl contenders, I can tell you now there aint no way that they are going to the superbowl.

this will make the jets better. but not superbowl better. im jus glad me and the viks dont have 2 deal with him and the packers ne more. but secretly i wouldve been happy if he went 2 us. cuz all we need is a QB and were complete!

hollister i was joking... it was sarcasm. i said that because brett favre is my favorite player and hes godly therefore the jets can be carried to the superbowl and bretts back. but now i was thinking it would be funny if once he found out he was going to the jets and he was just like OK NO FOR REALL I RETIRE NOW>

Favre is better than McNabb.

McNabb is a choking, injury prone, baby that is not too good.

I was hoping Brett would be traded to Bears. Im a Bears fan and we have NO QB.

McNabb is a scrub.

it wouldnt have made ur team better. the bears team is so screwed up they would still prolly ahve a loosing record and get killed by the VIKS!!!! cuz were teh best