Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deathbringer PR

I am Back!

OK you may remember me!! by certain GT i changed my name alot!! Deathbringer pr, Ksi Deathbringer, Ksi extintion PR, Ksi hitman PR, Ksi Hitman kgb!! One of those i was in KSI AK-47 KGB, SAINTS, KILLER, COlDWAR, And DEADLY! So yeah i know how everything works!! I Joined KSI long time ago!! After KSI Freak PR, AND He is like the 7th member of ksi!! SO yeah i left cuz my xbox broke, and then when my xbox got fixed, yes its true i joined syn but honestly, SYN is the most ****ED UP clan there is!! Umm I came to be Mayor of KSI KIller Kgb, and in SYN i was SECTION LEADER so i do know how 2 run a clan!! umm i do need some time to start remembering how things worked over here! Forms r a little different!! umm but i am really glad that i am back!! I came back thanks to KSI 1337 KGB aka- Bake aka- ADAM i know Slayer, angel kratos!! And just i case if u r wondering why i am the # 1 Recruiter ask KSI 1337 KGB!! The First day i was recruited by him jaja i recruited 36 members!! Yeah i am the men!! alright everyone take care!!

Welcome back! You now are going ot have to own your words though! Lets ee how long it takes you to get 100 recruits! :P

Awards

Yeah i am the men!!

lawl.

Are those 36 members still here? I hope your as good as your word. Which division will you be shooting for?

Welcome back!!! You might be the man in your Division but im the man over KSI Recruiting lol. Ask anyone that has had me in there Division or Squad. Thats why back in the day everyone wanted me to be their General lol.

OK you may remember me!! by certain GT i changed my name alot!! Deathbringer pr, Ksi Deathbringer, Ksi extintion PR, Ksi hitman PR, Ksi Hitman kgb!! One of those i was in KSI AK-47 KGB, SAINTS, KILLER, COlDWAR, And DEADLY! So yeah i know how everything works!! I Joined KSI long time ago!! After KSI Freak PR, AND He is like the 7th member of ksi!! SO yeah i left cuz my xbox broke, and then when my xbox got fixed, yes its true i joined syn but honestly, SYN is the most ****ED UP clan there is!! Umm I came to be Mayor of KSI KIller Kgb, and in SYN i was SECTION LEADER so i do know how 2 run a clan!! umm i do need some time to start remembering how things worked over here! Forms r a little different!! umm but i am really glad that i am back!! I came back thanks to KSI 1337 KGB aka- Bake aka- ADAM i know Slayer, angel kratos!! And just i case if u r wondering why i am the # 1 Recruiter ask KSI 1337 KGB!! The First day i was recruited by him jaja i recruited 36 members!! Yeah i am the men!! alright everyone take care!!

PLEASE Lunatic please let me have him I was his general in Kill3r KGb. Hey HITMAN ITS KSI KGb MVP watss upp.

I would really like to have you in the Afterdeath division if they let me, Its been a while send KSI HOLLIST3R 7 a friend request. Please let him in my division.

i would read this :rolleyes:

but im afraid id go blind.

Yea, I don't even think he is in KGb anymore since he came back I know he joined KGb, but I think he left. Im not sure, because he said he had to send his xbox to microsoft.

Yea, I don't even think he is in KGb anymore since he came back I know he joined KGb, but I think he left. Im not sure, because he said he had to send his xbox to microsoft.

Its true!!! i am not actually active per say!! i am buying a new xbox next week ill play a few games and when u see a ksi deathbringer the i am back!!! umm KSI MVP KGB i remember you i have missed you ummm talk to your supervisors ad ask them if i can join if not ill join red army!!