KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Munkee

KSI MOTM

I have been running the KSI MOTM program the last couple of months.

I would like to propose a donation of points given fromt he admins to the MOTM winner and the Director of the winner.

THE KSI MOTM winner should recieve 250-500 points, depending what you guys believe.

The Director of the MOTM should recieve 50-100 points.

The reason for the MOTM to recieve the pionts is obvious. They have stood out among all their peers and gone way beyond what is asked upon them.

The Directors on the other hand, have obvioulsy trained their members well, and instilled discipline among their members.

This is just a proposal. I understand that there are many other situations you guys are looking into, to support and donate points to. I believe that this though is an opportunuity to give back to those that have earned it. They are the best of the best for that month. The numbers of points are open for negotiating, especially since you guys hold all the points! :P

Please get back at me with your ideas or opinions. We just finished the MOTM voting for this month. So I dont expect a donation to this winner but hopefully something can be worked out by next months winner.

Thanks guys.

KSI xLuNaTiCx

Senior Director

Awards

I've never ever favored the MOTM as I believe their is a poor selection method. As active as I am on the forums I hardly ever know who the person is that wins the MOTM, I'm not saying that I should be affiliated with the winning member.

I would just like to be able to nod my head in approval when I see who became the MOTM; being able to know what he has done for the community and etc.

agreed, and even I dont agree from time to time on the selected winner. But, it all done fairly.

The Director nominates a member fromt heir divisions, I gather that info and post it in the Senior area and put a poll up. No one knows who voted for who, no one leaves comments on who they voted for, with the exception of me. That way my vote is there at the beginning.

Awards

Another great way to reward members for good work within the clan. Good Idea!

well KSI member of the week isnt really done. KSI MOTM is always done. I get the MOTM winner out every month. There is a difference. ;)

Awards

Yea about the motm I really don't ever see the person either, or know who they are usually.

Do you know all 12 thousand members? If not there is a large chance that you wont know or see them. :P

Awards

Yea but shouldn't he be able to know 1 member out of 12,000 that's worked more then the rest that month? lol :P

I didn't know these were still going on. This needs to be a much bigger deal.

I didn't know these were still going on. This needs to be a much bigger deal.

I am trying to make it a much larger deal, but the Directors, YOUR Directors, are not nominating members. There are only a few Directors that participate. Out of 42 divisions, we had only a handful nominees this month.

Awards

Its a great idea, but some people ... like me ... arent exactly in a division, and NO i dont want motm, just making a point to think about.

lol, nope MOTM is an honor for only the ranks of Major and below, to give thanks back to the lower ranks for keeping KSI running. :)

Awards

Its a great idea, but some people ... like me ... arent exactly in a division, and NO i dont want motm, just making a point to think about.

i vote JT for motm! :D

but yes. what about the people that hang out on the forums but dont play xbox but consider themselves apart of KSI, as a private, such as the graphics/media/and that other team lol

i vote JT for motm! :D

but yes. what about the people that hang out on the forums but dont play xbox but consider themselves apart of KSI, as a private, such as the graphics/media/and that other team lol

If you are apart of the GFX/Media teams, there is a "Director". They have the same opportunity to nominate a member for KSI MOTM. As long as their nominee meets the requirements. This system is for all of KSI members, XBOX LIVE and Forums groups.

I hope that clears that up for you. :)

Awards