KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wartortle

ROCKBAND vs GUITAR HERO

rockband vs guitar hero  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rock Band. It has a lot more and IMO better songs than Guitar Hero 3. The only problem I have is rockband is that none of the songs that come with the game are hard. If you actually want a challenge you have to download songs.

i agree completely with everythihng cehf said!. i have both and rock bands fun on guitar but to easy. ive gold stared almost all songs and need a challenge. thus me switching over 2 guitar hero 4 that

Guitar hero 4. Its not yet out. But it will have drums and since guitar can already have somewhat of a challenge it clearly will destroy rockband and guitar hero 3.

I think rock band is way more fun to play than guitar hero. There's more stage action, better songs in my opinion, and you can customize your characters a lot more than guitar hero. And don't get me started on the DLC ( I dont have typing room :D )

yea rock band def. u can have more than one person play and rock out and 4 the people that want challenge try downloading songs for instance if u think u can play some gh try n download afterlife by avenged sevenfold and do the solo hahah then will see who is easy and as for gh4 its just taking rockbands idea but rockband 2 is goin to killl guitar hero 4 cuz u can download any song and the songs that come standard are so much better rb ftw def.

yer rock band is blaitantly better but guitar hero 3 has a bad song setlist where as rock band has a better one i have to agree with the guy hu pointed out tht rock band songs are easy and tht if u want a challenge then download sum songs

rock band has a better list of songs and you can get more buddys playin at one time.

Rockband is better for D.L.C. because it is way more complex.

G.H. is good for Battle mode and thats about it Rockband has G.H. beat on online play easier to find a match.

i do give credit to G.H. on through fire and flames. :S hard song :o