KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Angry Hobo

Does anyone here listen to.....

Dream Theater?

Children Of Bodom?

Staind?

311?

Verve Pipe?

The Verve?

Bloodhound Gang?

Sonata Arctica?

I'm not looking for your opinion in a negative way, so people who don't like the bands keep it to your self please.

Dude i've seen DT live. They were completely amazing. Mike Portnoy and his drums. Jordan Rudis on keyboard his hands were moving like insanely fast. God it was amazing.

I'm from SA, and I also listen to DT and 311. Saw DT during their Progressive Nation 2008 tour. Great show.

CHECK OUT 3! Me and The End are extreme advocates of these guys. If you love DT, then you'll love 3's new album The End Is Begun.

Do it, you won't be disappointed

Then Angry, you know of 3. GO AND GET THE ALBUM IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!

Dude i've seen DT live. They were completely amazing. Mike Portnoy and his drums. Jordan Rudis on keyboard his hands were moving like insanely fast. God it was amazing.

Yeah, Ive seen DT live about a dozen or so times over the last 15 years. Im a little old though <_<

I'm from SA, and I also listen to DT and 311. Saw DT during their Progressive Nation 2008 tour. Great show.

CHECK OUT 3! Me and The End are extreme advocates of these guys. If you love DT, then you'll love 3's new album The End Is Begun.

Do it, you won't be disappointed

Also the name of my other GamerTag.........TheEndHasBegun. Muahahahaha :gunsani:

But yeah, If you like bands like DT and Opeth, and are looking for another band in the progressive genre, definitely buy the newest 3 album. Once youve digested that, come talk to me and Verm, were the self-proclaimed KSI Music Guru's.

DT IS AMAZING.... ok sry calming down... hince the name. Me and Verm went to the Atlanta show for Progressive nation, we also saw John Petrucci in G3 when the came to Atlanta a year or two back. Both were just great shows.

<-----

Three is very good also.

Mike is definitely a great MUSICIAN, and that is why I respect him so much. He lives to serve the music. That is one of the reasons why DT sounds and feels so good.