KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mRhawKKKK™

points bank problem

whenever i put points in the bank itll say theyre in there then in a few hours ill look at my bank account there wont be any points in it and its happened twice so can someone tell me whats happenening

take a screenshot of your bank and post it, i just want to find out if your lying and trying to get the admins to give you more points :P

screenshot is

ctrl+c+printscreen

and then paste it in microsoft paint or something and save it and upload it on photobucket or soemthing then post it here

Taking a screen shot of an empty bank account proves nothing, all he has to do is withdraw the money and they go buy lottery tickets with it, BAM 0 points. It would require an admin to look at his history. If they can do that.

well idk how that would work and i dont want them to give me points im just wondering what happens to them

yes glass prison thats wat im saying it would prove nothing

I stole peoples's points.

thats where that check went.. :P

If you are spamming, and it's caught, your points may be deducted from you. Make sure you aren't spamming just to earn post count and earn points. If this is another problem, then HB or JT will have to look into it.

its not healthy to steal peoples points,itll make u crippled

Dude, he's already a cripple, he just keeps to himself. He's a weird crippled hermit.

Awards

Dude, he's already a cripple, he just keeps to himself. He's a weird crippled hermit.

well we should raise money to him for a pair of bionic legs

haha, you forum beginners are so funneh! they don't need a screenshot to see your info, they can edit anything, look at anything, read anything, nothing is private on these forums, haha, they have records of every single transaction, and every post, you all underestimate teh powerz of main admin on IPB haha.

haha, you forum beginners are so funneh! they don't need a screenshot to see your info, they can edit anything, look at anything, read anything, nothing is private on these forums, haha, they have records of every single transaction, and every post, you all underestimate teh powerz of main admin on IPB haha.

they dont have your password tho ;) i know that for a fact :)

well since you brought it up

user-group-points-bank

JTTHEMARINE Main Admin 100,580,645 122,504

KSI HB D R 7 Admin 800,009 0

KSI SEVEN 7 Admin 777 1,164

Kevinator92 Members 182 4

KSI GoKu 7 Senior Leader 125 58

KSI Shwazy Members 119 0

I X3nocide I Members 99 0

KSI BLACKZERO Members 75 0

Oskie Members 64 0

kSI teFlOn dOn Members 61 0

lol

cough.....

KSI GoKu 7 donated 295 points to KSI Ricer 7 On Today, 05:12 PM.

Reason

Honor thy Pact ;)

CHEATER! quit rigging the lotto. dont make me monitor it!!!!!

@xCRKx REAPA -- Correct all personal information is private and passwords are encrypted. ;)

UPDATE: ok problem should be fixed i change the intrest calculations, it was set to always round down to the nearest "int" so ya.... i made it round up or down and if you dont have over 7 pts it doesnt even try, since 8 pts is the minimum you gain anything on. ;) happy saving.