Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI JLramen

Oldest KSI member

I have a 53 year old on KSI STARS MC anyone know of someone who is older? I told him that if he is the oldest that I would promote him to the next rank.

Thank you for your time!

I think that takes the cake; there's grandpa and old man, but I think they are in high forties, maybe low fifties.

You shouldn't promote people because of their age...

I wasnt trying to promote him, that is why i did not use his gammertag, just trying to find out if hes is the oldest.

You said if he is the oldest you would promote him to the next rank, that's not how promotions work.

I do think that the only one who would give him a run for his money is Grandpa.

You said if he is the oldest you would promote him to the next rank, that's not how promotions work.

I do think that the only one who would give him a run for his money is Grandpa.

You are right, but it is more of a joke between him and I. If anyone could find out how old grandpa is, if hes willing to say, that would be great.

I'm older.

I just took a photo with my laptop camera...

old_man.jpg

I swear to God I'm looking at the camera...

Wow your young. :P

Well @ the end of sept. I'll be 41

I know I’m not the oldest, but from what I have been told, there is or has been someone in their 60's. I would talk to Old man, I'm sure he would have some more info for you.

Well @ the end of sept. I'll be 41

I know I’m not the oldest, but from what I have been told, there is or has been someone in their 60's. I would talk to Old man, I'm sure he would have some more info for you.

70's. He was in Firestorm in Magma. That was around a year ago. I told Grandpa I'd go find him and introduce them and Grandpa said "If you want me to stay in KSI, you won't (lol)".

This is also more suitable for the Water Cooler, moved.

Awards

there is someone older, the player resides in KGB and at this very moment his name/gamertag eludes me... i believe he is 58 then again i could be wrong

If you are thinking of KSI Demon X he is 56.

one day down at the birthdays thing it said someone was turning 164, but i dont believ that :P

You know what would be more fun? Finding the youngest KSI member and then kicking them out due to our age policy.

I'm pretty sure we have some young kids in KSI and the member kicking would be much amusing.

:D

You know what would be more fun? Finding the youngest KSI member and then kicking them out due to our age policy.

I'm pretty sure we have some young kids in KSI and the member kicking would be much amusing.

:D

LMAO, im...a...43 :)... yea lets go with that one...