Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeus Miester

How the points are unfair.

6 posts in this topic

ok im sorry but this point system is god awful.

1) Past posts are not counted. (this completely sucks)

2) Most of the admins give themselves thousands of points. (like wtf man?)

3) This whole thing feels more like a punishment.

Ok want an example of 3??? What if a recruit changes his name to KSI? He then has to constantly post here just so he can get the points to change his name. and so instead the gamer playing games and being happy he has to deal with all this points BS to get his name changed and a new sig with his new ksi tag in it.

whoever came up with this (and i dont care what your rank is) should have thought this whole thing out alot better.

Oh and take a look at who won the first lottery. you will find that a admin with unlimited points to buy 7 tickets easily just happened to win it when he clearly didnt need the points.

Unfair??? I think so.

the points system is good, and the admins points are for gifting to good members who dont complain about the systemq

and you only have 60 posts, boo hoo, you can easily earn that in 2 days

It's not unfair because everyone is starting off fresh. Big deal! Besides, with your post count of 60 compared to mine, how do you feel so vindicated to make that point?

Only two; JT and HB. They do enough work around here to where it can deemed forgivable.

How so?

Ok want an example of 3??? What if a recruit changes his name to KSI? He then has to constantly post here just so he can get the points to change his name. and so instead the gamer playing games and being happy he has to deal with all this points BS to get his name changed and a new sig with his new ksi tag in it.

So a new recruit is going to register and within weeks will consider changing his name? It would be his / her fault for making a name he doesn't like too much in the first place.

whoever came up with this (and i dont care what your rank is) should have thought this whole thing out alot better.

lawl.

Oh and take a look at who won the first lottery. you will find that a admin with unlimited points to buy 7 tickets easily just happened to win it when he clearly didnt need the points.

Unfair??? I think so.

1. No past post are not counted, why would we do that, everyone starts off with 7 points.

2. I already agreed with that statement, however, they can do everything you use those points for without the points, it makes no difference. Maybe some lucky fellow will do something helpful one day and get a huge donation.

3. Nope, it's a progression, something many people talked about and thought about for a while.

4. Pricing changes may take place after the system is setup and tested and works properly.

5. The lottery doesn't do much but give you more points anyways, there's no need for them to bother with it, and JT won the first one because he set it up to play and tested it...

6. Unfair, I think not...

Please direct all further comments and questions to the topic in the Open Door Policy Area made by KSI HB D R 7.

Closed.

Awards

dang, did i miss a memo or something? lol i didn't get thousands of points :o

Awards