KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Savior

Just a Question

Guest Vagrant

i dunno if its against any rules, but it makes whoever is getting boosted a noob!

if u mean making a new account and leveling it up with im then no. as long as its not cheating in any way or going against our CoC or XBL Disclaimer then no.

ya but its a easy brigadier if they stink or a general if theyre good..u know whatta i mean?

i guess not against rules but makes other person a N0013 LOL

it doesnt make them a noob if no one knows about it does it? lol..oh well i was just wondering it cuz another ksi member wants me to help them get a 50 anyway possible and thats the easiest way i know how, and i read the CoC and didnt' see anything that gave that specific impression..ouch my fingers hurt now

Guest Vagrant

i think its stupid. if u arent good enough to get a level, then why boost to get it? i mean then ull be matched against ppl better than u and u wont be able to win. the ranks are there for a reason, to separate people so they can play with other gamers that are around their skill level.

why do people care so much about getting a 50 or getting a general? its a rank in a video game. it doesnt mean anything.

ya im very good..well good, but my service record doesn't show it because i play with my friends which sometimes arent good at all...i carry them and sometimes we win sometimes we lose, but yeah i get what your saying but some ppl just get all hyped up and proud that theyre a rank that they really wanted and i like helping people achieve that