Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI BRONX 7

Lessons from Chilled Reailty

10 posts in this topic

I would like to add Chilled Reailty to KSIGEAR.COM for lessons and account leveling. So if anyone is intrested or have any ideas on what else they can provide all of our members with.

How are you going to offer lessons from chilled reality?

Bronx has been talking to cR for a while now and has probaly arranged deals with them.

I am working with chilled reality to become a KSI team. They came in 6TH in MLG Orlando and I have been working with them for a while. I am working to finding them a sponser for MLG Toronto. The lessons will be up very soon maybe within a week So keep posting and more info will be sent out.

And if anyone would like to help me with points so i can get a sig because my old one was deleted any i really do need a new one ASAP. So thanks for those that help me out ill remember and ill repay.

And if anyone would like to help me with points so i can get a sig because my old one was deleted any i really do need a new one ASAP. So thanks for those that help me out ill remember and ill repay.

you can overwrite the old one, save it as the same file name, and re uplaod to photoshop and it will overwrite on here.

Personally I don't care what place you got at the MLG.

I just hope you get suspended for spamming that same message through the forum in different topics.

yah cr is not even good as they were, the good players on the team are not on anymore they will be lucky to get top 16.

account leveling? wow is that n00b for boosting?

just wow, AND STOP SPAMMING THE FORUMS EVERY WHERE YOU GO! :angry: