Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

minitank13

Failure.

So I left for work today around 4:30 and left my computer on because iAREcows asked me to leave my MSN on so he could not be bored and send me random messages while I was gone. (What do I care right? And yes if you know iAREcows, you'd know that he would make a stupid request like that. :lol:)

While I was gone apparently I was special enough to be unblocked by someone in an attempt to harrass and make fun of me. (If you can even call that an actual attempt.)

And me being me, I found this humorous and got quite a chuckle out of this after a bad day at work. :lol:

Especially the fact that I was reblocked. :D

Anyways I thought I'd share something that gave me a tickle and hope you all enjoy as well.

[Edited - KSI Spider 7]

Love you Flyboy. :P

DANG dude, i sent that to you in the "hood ninja" issue, wow, thats odd....it musta sent when i accidentally unblocked u on msn.....

How often do I say I'm a noob or suck? :huh:

COME ON!

Say what you will Flyboy I really don't care. :P All that matters is that you made me laugh. :D

On a side note I'd like to state my opinion on blocking people.

It's mean. Plain and simple. :(

It makes me cry even at the idea of blocking someone else. :cry:

I only block people if they get a virus and you get those funky messages. I don't block people no matter how much I may dislike them. :(

I block people when I become indifferent to them; I just don't care to have them hassling my screen.

It's my screen, I'll do what I want with it. Whether it be filled with these forums, YouTube, boobies or whatever...

On a side note I'd like to state my opinion on blocking people.

It's mean. Plain and simple. :(

It makes me cry even at the idea of blocking someone else. :cry:

I only block people if they get a virus and you get those funky messages. I don't block people no matter how much I may dislike them. :(

well, thats probably because people who you are a complete [Edited - KSI Spider 7]hole to just block you first, which is 90% of people yo umeet, i actually have you msn,pm, and POST blocked, but jummy informed me that you posted this ****, so i un-post blocked you temporarily, and real mature mr.

Nah, they usually talk to me and I'm not blocked or if they do we eventually reconcile. :)

Being that you've quoted me several times in this time that you've supposedly had me post blocked seems odd. :huh:

I only posted what I found humorous, there was nothing immature about it. ;) I'm not the one sending PM's or IM's trying to sound like a BA to someone that obviously doesn't care. :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But anyways I understand Jummy but thats why I if I'm not in the mood I just don't answer them and read what they had to say while they aren't getting the attention they want. I think it's funny. :)

would u two kiss and make up already? jeez. im tired of both ur crying and i didnt even read the topic.

how bout you do some ****ing homework before you start acting like a smart[Edited - KSI Spider 7] ok?

Tank.png

battle.png

I personally hope you two just go at it and rip each others throats out.

This thread will only result in drama which is un-needed. We all know you guys get willies and whatever else in tearing the **** out of each other but come on...

Can we not just play a H3 game to release this male testerone?

I already made my point in the Hood Ninja topic. And obviously he's not telling people that anymore.

Besides that I don't really care and I hope he keeps trying to get better at graphic art like the rest of us. :lol:

I already made my point in the Hood Ninja topic. And obviously he's not telling people that anymore.

Besides that I don't really care and I hope he keeps trying to get better at graphic art like the rest of us. :lol:

http://forums.ksiglobal.com/index.php?show...56498&st=50

That was a side debate with Alex and was in general. Not about you in particular.

And the latest post I had in your app was a joke towards Spider. :lol:

how about you get your head outta your own [Edited - KSI Spider 7], and read the recent post,

.narcissistic [Edited - KSI Spider 7].

oOoo...

Good! NOW GO FOR THE JUGULAR!!!!

jugular? is that like a type of bananana? yeah go for that! no apples or oranges! woo!